News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

Quote from: Ricky on May 29, 2013, 08:52:01 AMWell, electronics exam on Friday. I don't feel as prepared as I should but maybe I will manage to study some tomorrow (I have difficulty to study the day before an exam). Hopefully the exam won't be too different from old exams.

This reminded me of my epic electronics exam battles I had last year. We had this Introduction to electronics class that lasted the whole school year. It had three exams and four homework assignments which were not obligatory but you could get a better grade by doing them. We had a BAD teacher and I had huge motivation problems so the whole class was a painful shit for me. But I needed the credits so I gave my all to it. I guess my all wasn't too much because when there was only the last exam and the last homework to do, I still needed about 14 points to pass the class. The homework assignment was worth of 4 points and the exam 24 points. I managed to get all the 4 points by using Mathcad so I only needed to get 10 points from the exam. 10/24 didn't sound too bad and I really studied for it. I was even expecting quite a good grade from that exam (although the total grade would have still been near failing lol). But when the decisive day came and I had that exam in front of me....my whole life flashed before my eyes. The assignments were nearly identical to the ones in the homework assignments but all of them had some kind of tiny differences and I didn't know how to deal with them. I calmed my tits and did everything I could and when the time was up I felt that the only thing I can rely on now is luck. After two weeks we got the results for the class.

Points required to pass: 30
My points: 30,5

I was happy.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Jamaha

Ah, electronics. Electronics I is such a fantastic class here that some people take it every year.

Also Gary, where do you study?

GaryOak

That was in Turku university of applied sciences. Now I'm studying statistics tho, still in Turku. Electronics wasn't that bad but the teachers were just no-good.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Bubbles

Quote from: Jompa on May 29, 2013, 10:32:29 PMI guess I should say that Haruhi's voice actor actor is on that show too:)
Polkabrow? :3 I actually don't know. Where are you getting these actors? I usually go on IMDB but it doesn't have the english actors

Ruto

Jamaha sounds like someone I know and he's not named after that race car driver apparently xD

Quote from: DrP on May 30, 2013, 12:04:19 AMOrange County, California, San Diego, Los Angeles, Hangzhou, China, Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei, Hong Kong, Macau. That's it I believe.

Ohh cool! I'll look for some more for you when I travel if you still want to collect them XD

Edit: Holy crap I just realized I got that message from you after I typed this message and I didn't get a notification for it...wow :D I might go later in the summer.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

I keep having this "i want to arrange but i can't" issue, ugh.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on May 30, 2013, 07:55:20 PMJamaha sounds like someone I know and he's not named after that race car driver apparently xD

Ohh cool! I'll look for some more for you when I travel if you still want to collect them XD

Edit: Holy crap I just realized I got that message from you after I typed this message and I didn't get a notification for it...wow :D I might go later in the summer.
A NYC one would be fantastic!

FireArrow

Quote from: Nebbles on May 30, 2013, 07:59:23 PMI keep having this "i want to arrange but i can't" issue, ugh.

The trick is to just do it. :3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

FireArrow

Quote from: Nebbles on May 30, 2013, 10:25:10 PMBut... I suck at arranging...

So? If your actively arranging, you can only get better. If your not arranging, you'll remain where you are.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

Ruto

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

Someone tell me who said that ^^

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

So Bonnaroo is in 13 days. It's gonna be fucking awesome. BUT I AM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW. ETF knows why. AND SHE SHOULD BE DOING SOMETHING TO FIX IT.

Fucking Walmart.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Quote from: Ruto on May 30, 2013, 07:55:20 PMJamaha sounds like someone I know and he's not named after that race car driver apparently xD

I also found yet another place where I don't talk as much as I should.

Ricky

The electronics exam I've mentioned went pretty well. I've most likely got a 3 and maybe even a 4 (you can get 3, 4 or 5).

@Nebbles, when learning new things it's typically hard but once you start practicing and practice for a while you will get better and find it easier.