News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: DrP on May 28, 2013, 09:14:44 PMWell today (well, Sunday) marked the end of my recent adventure.

And it all started when I bought a harmless tea sampler about 2 weeks ago.

A resident of mine, let's call her Maggie, seriously guilt tripped me into watching Dr Who. Why, you ask? Because I was so intrigued with some Amy Pond Tea (Orange, Cranberry and Vanilla Rooibos Chai).

Maggie said that I shouldn't be allowed to drink the tea until I watched Dr Who.

So, she sat me in my room and showed me "Rose" and "The End of the World". I'm not sure if it was Christopher Eccleston saying "Fantastic" too much or the fact that the Time And Relative Dimensions In Space was just so awesome.

So, now I have finished (well, last Sunday) with Season 7, Part 2.

And I can now say that... I like Dr Who.

And Bowties (and Fez hats) are cool.
DrP, I love you so much right now. Not only a tea aficionado, but a Whovian now as well. hot damn this is special.
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

I need to start knowing who good ragtime and electro swing artists are, considering I can't stop listening to the stations on songza...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on May 28, 2013, 09:14:44 PMWell today (well, Sunday) marked the end of my recent adventure.

And it all started when I bought a harmless tea sampler about 2 weeks ago.

A resident of mine, let's call her Maggie, seriously guilt tripped me into watching Dr Who. Why, you ask? Because I was so intrigued with some Amy Pond Tea (Orange, Cranberry and Vanilla Rooibos Chai).

Maggie said that I shouldn't be allowed to drink the tea until I watched Dr Who.

So, she sat me in my room and showed me "Rose" and "The End of the World". I'm not sure if it was Christopher Eccleston saying "Fantastic" too much or the fact that the Time And Relative Dimensions In Space was just so awesome.

So, now I have finished (well, last Sunday) with Season 7, Part 2.

And I can now say that... I like Dr Who.

And Bowties (and Fez hats) are cool.
FANTASTIC. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ricky

Well, electronics exam on Friday. I don't feel as prepared as I should but maybe I will manage to study some tomorrow (I have difficulty to study the day before an exam). Hopefully the exam won't be too different from old exams.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

DrP

Quote from: Kman96 on May 28, 2013, 09:20:16 PMDrP, I love you so much right now. Not only a tea aficionado, but a Whovian now as well. hot damn this is special.
I don't think you know... tea aficionado is only the tip of the iceberg

Jompa

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 28, 2013, 05:56:02 PMOh and slow if he hasn't told you already, one of the main characters has the same actor as Koizumi

hes sold
Taniguchi and Mikuru are also on that show :3
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

Who exactly? I've recognized a few voices but I can't find their actors anywhere easily. If I had to guess I'd say Shiemi and Ryuji?

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on May 29, 2013, 03:47:55 PMI don't think you know... tea aficionado is only the tip of the iceberg
[pictograph]

Ohhh which mugs do you have other than the ones I know you have?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jompa

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 29, 2013, 04:12:26 PMWho exactly? I've recognized a few voices but I can't find their actors anywhere easily. If I had to guess I'd say Shiemi and Ryuji?
I guess I should say that Haruhi's voice actor actor is on that show too:)
Birdo for Smash

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on May 29, 2013, 06:30:36 PMOhhh which mugs do you have other than the ones I know you have?

Orange County, California, San Diego, Los Angeles, Hangzhou, China, Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei, Hong Kong, Macau. That's it I believe.