The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

My life has been and always will be a shit hole filled with nothing but dispare, dread, and emptyness. There is no summer, only a cold,cold winter.

Really I just want Davey to rate my emo whine that I just made up about ten second ago. ;D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Dude, I'm not clicking on anymore of your links.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Tis only the Pit of Despair. You put monkeys in it, and after a year, they all go insane. They also have the "rape rack" in which the females are tied to and the males get their way....Then the mothers eat the baby's feet and fingers.

So yeah, its all cool. >_>

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Dude

There's nothing wrong with that link. :-\ It's just about insane people doing insane things to insane monkeys

HugoMeister

Well, the things that the insane people do to the monkeys makes them insane....but w/e.

Anywho....

....I got nothing.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

That is one of the most sick and twisted things I've ever read.

kotorfanboy

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 22, 2008, 11:24:47 AMWhat sport is this?

I believe Palagerini was talking about tennis, as he mentioned before too.

SuperFireKirby

I came in a little late into what ever conversation was going on so I didn't know.

Palagerini

OMG Rape Rack?! why don't i have one of those?! i'm gonna go build one! but seriously that's kinda wroung... but then again that's kinda how humans are... if they're not social then they don't really know anything about the world... and they fail miserably... although eating your child and the rape rack me wonder why some of my friend's act the way they do... =P. lol jk.

and yes i was talking about tennis.. i'm 6 feet 2 inches and i suck at basketball.. tennis is more fun anyways.. u don't have to rely on a team and that u can smack down and hit peoples private areas! like during gym where i was the only one who played tennis =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gooch

So, in AP Euro a day or two ago, our teacher told us the following and im pretty much quoting word for word.

"Yes, the vikings decided to invade Europe, mostly because, they got bored with each other and, much like the Knights in the Crusades, got itchy fingers and wanted to go pillaging. So, the obvious target for the vikings were the Church. Why? well, its because, like I said earlier, the Church had all the Gold held inside of the Church. Also, the vikings had a nasty habit of raping nuns. What did this cause? A depletion in nuns because you need to keep your vows, one of which is 'No Sex'. So, to protect this vow, the nuns decided to chop off thier noses because Vikings just weren't turned on by a noseless face..."

Harvest

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 22, 2008, 11:57:45 AM5/10 on the emo whine.

That wasn't emo.  That was just me complaining.  My life is usually awesome, just this summer wasn't as fun as a normal summer.
-

Davey

Harvest

-