News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 14, 2013, 07:47:14 PMThis has been a problem for me for a while. How would I translate Japanese writing, but when its not in the symbols (ex: Tanzaku no Mukou ni does anyone recognize this)? I dont know the proper name for it besides "words with letters" and I cant finda translator anywhere

"Beyond the Tanzaku" from melancholy season 2, is my guess. From bamboo leaf rhapsody soundtrack.

Google translate has a phonetic typing option.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Tanzaku no Mukou ni = Romaji.
Also this is not a translator, but it might help a bit: http://www.eudict.com/
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 14, 2013, 07:56:16 PM"Beyond the Tanzaku" from melancholy season 2, is my guess. From bamboo leaf rhapsody soundtrack.

Google translate has a phonetic typing option.

Yes :P And does it just do it automatically or is there a settings tab somewhere? It doesn't work when I just paste it in the normal way

Roz~

You need to enable it by clicking on the little Japanese symbol in the box and you need to type it yourself iirc.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

MoboMoga

I am stressed as hell for tomorrow's AP exam... crepe.

DrP

Also, it seems that I am alive too!!

Seriously, getting older sucks... especially when you have 4 weeks of the quarter remaining before graduation!

Also, hi everyone.

MaestroUGC

This Thursday I will be recording the first 3 episodes of my Let's Play.

Get excited.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Roz~

So I just heard about the Kitchen Nightmares' finale drama. Holy crap it's entertaining.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Roz~ on May 15, 2013, 03:16:25 PMSo I just heard about the Kitchen Nightmares' finale drama. Holy crap it's entertaining.
I was just watching Kitchen Nightmares. Less than 5 minutes ago. That's creepy...
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Roz~

I'd never watched the show but I just had to watch that episode, and... what the fuck. You tell your customers to fuck off when their food is undercooked, and you steal your waiters/waitresses tips? This is one of the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26