The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acropol

wait wait... it's not a glitch.. he's just that good?..

then why the hell did his ball end up in the water in the first place? lol

Palagerini

believe me a lot of people that tried out sucked.. one guy couldn't hit or serve so it was 8-0 and all the games were 45-love. felt so bad for him =P. i've been playing for about 3 years.. so i'm decently good.. i take public lessons with like 30 other people.. in boys tennis is kinda like that.. it's usually like a 2 hit volley and then either it's out or the other person hits to the net... for girls it's like 10 hit volley and it goes out.. it pretty much never goes into the net for girls... i was real sick today but i still had to tryout or i couldn't be on the team so i had like no power at all and i needed water like every 2 points.. but all the boys i played hit hard and i hit real soft so alot of times the boys would try to slam a little easy ball back to me and it would go out =P.

and lol tiger woods on water... does michael jordan fly? lol.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Davey

Yeah. Too bad golf games are boring as hell, but that is hilarious.

MetroidHunter26

OMG davey your avatar made me lol that made meh day.

My thought:
HOW IN THE HELL DO I unprotect this freakin Mp3 I got >__>? It wont let me put it on Itunes any help here? I REALY WANT THIS SONG and I have it but I can't put it on my I-pod or a CD!! T__T DANG IT!!

generalmayo

okay okay I get it

Davey

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on August 21, 2008, 05:22:15 PMOMG davey your avatar made me lol that made meh day.

My thought:
HOW IN THE HELL DO I unprotect this freakin Mp3 I got >__>? It wont let me put it on Itunes any help here? I REALY WANT THIS SONG and I have it but I can't put it on my I-pod or a CD!! T__T DANG IT!!

Is it protected AAC music? If so all you have to do is burn the .mp3 to a blank CD and then put it from the CD to itunes. When protected AAC music gets put onto a CD, it should lose its formatting. But yeah.

If all else fails just tell me the name of the song and I can find it for you.

kotorfanboy

Davey

Dude

Palagerini

heh i beat 3 people and only lost to 1.. and the guy i lost to was a junior... so i know i definitely made the team =P.

my thought of the moment: while i was playing the sole of my shoe cracked and flew across the court =P. i need new shoes now =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

I would guess basketball...

Note the word "Court" possibly meaning "basketball court".

Harvest

what a waste of a day.

This has been the worst summer ever.  Had no games to play, didn't go anywhere, didn't do anything, and worked. 

Bull.  Shit. 
-

Davey