The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: Yugi on May 06, 2013, 08:08:48 PMBDS do you live in the southern Hemispheare?

And school finishes June 29 for me.
hemisphere

Ricky

I end school for this term May 31st. I have three exams left: one next Tuesday (in measurement technology) and two during the exam week (the week that starts the 27th, first I have mathematical statistics and signalprocessing the 28th and then electronics the 31st). On the bright side of things there's only one laboration and hand-in left so soon there will be plenty of time to study for the exams.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on May 06, 2013, 08:08:48 PMBDS do you live in the southern hemisphere?

And school finishes June 29 for me.
I would think that California is in the northern hemisphere... :P It's not that late into June, though: it's only like June 7th or 14th (I can't exactly remember which).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 07, 2013, 04:09:34 AMEVERYTHING SUDDENLY MAKES SENSE

Does it? .___. I think I'm rather mild compared to some people...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

probably illegal
If anyone can find a newer version of sndconv.exe in the Wii SDK that is higher than 1.2 I'll love you forever.
[close]

Yugi

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Mashi

Quote from: Yugi on May 08, 2013, 03:23:21 PMDoes this forum have word censors?
YOU frivolous BET THAT THIS frivolous FORUM HAS frivolous WORD CENSORS, YOU frivolous frivolous OF frivolous.
NOW STOP frivolous BEFORE I frivolous YOU.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Zunawe

Quote from: Mashi on May 08, 2013, 04:58:57 PMYOU frivolous BET THAT THIS frivolous FORUM HAS frivolous WORD CENSORS, YOU frivolous frivolous OF frivolous.
NOW STOP frivolous BEFORE I frivolous YOU.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 07, 2013, 04:09:34 AMEVERYTHING SUDDENLY MAKES SENSE
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BonusPwnage

So my brother was being a little cold towards my sister, to which I responded, "A true gentleman dosn't act unkindly to a lady," to which he responded, "What?" to which I responded, "Professor Layton!" to which he responded, "What the heck is a Layton?" to which I responded, "OHMOTHEROFGODWHATSWRONGWITHYOU?"

Waddle Bro

I've been searching for a summer job for a while now. I'm a little late, which is why I'm going to complain how schools don't inform you anything about summer jobs. I'd be glad to find something to do for the summer.

Anyone hiring?