The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles...

we should totally have...

A SUPER BREAKING BAD SUMMER MARATHON through Skype :3

Ricky

I also kinda want to watch Breaking Bad but I don't know if I will like it as it's about drugs to such high degree.

FSM-Reapr

Drugs aren't bad on the screen. I think you're smart enough to not let a TV-show have a bad influence on you.

Ricky

Yeah you are right. I suppose Breaking Bad shows the bad side of drugs mainly. The TV series Weeds seem to do the opposite and show drugs like they would be alright. Either way I'm against drugs including alcohol and tobacco.

FSM-Reapr

Ricky

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 02, 2013, 01:28:11 PMWhat's with the kids these days
Yeah well, not really a kid anymore (I'm 21) but would be nice if more kids thought the way I do.

Nebbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 02, 2013, 12:54:41 PMNebbles...

we should totally have...

A SUPER BREAKING BAD SUMMER MARATHON through Skype :3

If I can squeeze it in... XD I have tons of marathons planned this summer.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

^there you go, Ricky. A child-friendly version of Breaking Bad that we can all watch.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Ricky, I suppose you also hate the Godfather because it's about crime?

Come on man, I seriously doubt it advocates drug use (though I haven't seen the show).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

it's more along the lines of "even U can make meth in ur house!!!"

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Been wanting to watch "Walking Dead" for months now. Heard its pretty good!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ricky

Not reallty, I haven't seen The Godfather but on the other hand I've seen for example the Prison Break series which obviously is about crime. I don't have anything against such things on TV or in movies.

KefkaticFanatic

Walking Dead is definitely good, though I've only watched seasons 1 and 2.  It gets eh sometimes but overall I like it a lot.  Probably will read the comic later too.

me irl
[close]