News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 30, 2013, 07:18:46 AMhttp://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/learnt

According to this, it's the correct spelling in the UK and it's acceptable as an alternative in Canada. In the US it's "learned." Lol weird
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

Apparently "learnt" isn't a word in my dictionary or on Microsoft Word...
But that's what I've learnt it :)
Birdo for Smash

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

Spelled and spelt are the same way, though spelt is actually something else.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jompa

I have learnt that it is spelt? Is that wrong?
Birdo for Smash

Dude

you guys really ought to log out of your twg accounts

EDIT: That's what i thought.

Ruto

I made a concert poster for my violin teacher that I'm actually going paid for doing! As a penniless science major who makes money only from tutoring atm I don't feel bad at all for taking this job from a starving artist who needs it more. I think I did a good job despite not knowing anything about graphic design...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Ricky

This sudden focus on grammar is quite fun. <Hope I didn't make a grammar mistake.>

MassiveMayhem

The sudden realization that Three Dog from Fallout 3 is the narrator for this documentary I'm watching in my AP Gov class. Internally fangirling and not trying to draw attention.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

Three Dog is also Koh the Face Stealer in Avatar: The Last Airbender.

ALSO HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT NEW ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SEASON IS COMING THIS MONTH. OH MY GOD. HOW IS THIS HAPPENING. But it's only on Netflix....

SOMEBODY GIVE ME THEIR FUCKING NETFLIX ACCOUNT.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

I'd really want to start watching Breaking Bad. I've heard so much good about that show.

Nebbles

Same, I've wanted to start Breaking Bad for a while... maybe this summer.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

I loved Breaking Bad. Too bad I never got past season four...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!