The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 26, 2013, 05:39:51 PMRoz come onnnn it isn't that expensiveeer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 26, 2013, 05:44:00 PMTry being broke and in college and broke. EVERYTHING IS FUCKING EXPENSIVE.

What SFK said. I saved money, but I'm using it to go to Pokémon Nats & Worlds. I should be able to buy it as soon as a get a (better) job.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

What's really cool is being in college and having a higher than minimum wage job O:

Ya don't HAVE to work as a cashier you know :P

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

I work for minimum wage, but I gamble all of my money and it pays off incredibly well.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Trying to sprite a weedle argh

Jompa

The voice in my head that reads out Slow's post has changed D: It doesn't sound like Johnny Young Bosch anymore :'(
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Zunawe

Is anybody actually interested in this program I'm working on, or should I just remove the topic?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

JDMEK5

I don't really need anything like that... Don't quit on my opinion alone though. I'm sure this will help lots of folks. I'm just not one of them. :P

If you know anything about programming android apps or making DS roms let me know though.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Zunawe

Heh. Well, eventually I want to figure out apps, but you can find basically any rom within days of the game's release. Unless you meant modifying them.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Jompa

^Scratch that, I understand now ;D fucking brilliant...
Birdo for Smash

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.