The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

So, does anyone actually care/notice that I've been gone for like, a month?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

Certainly not when you make an attention-seeking post like that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

I'm just saying, if you, or mashi, or verm, ect. just left, everyone would say something.  I don't care, honestly, but I do want to know why I don;t seem to be as appreciated.  Sorry if i sound bitchy, gawd.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

but we still missed you

please dont get angry and leave im still trying to get shado back

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Blueflower is now playing 999. Mission accomplished in life.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on April 25, 2013, 08:08:47 PMI'm just saying, if you, or mashi, or verm, ect. just left, everyone would say something.  I don't care, honestly, but I do want to know why I don;t seem to be as appreciated.  Sorry if i sound bitchy, gawd.
Didn't even realize Verm was still around. Mabes I should play TWG again.

Oh, and is it Verm or the one other guy who was playing awhile back that is secretly Sauce? Can't remember.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Bubbles

Ok I'm making this now

See this?

Thats the number of people on the forums. If you can't read it, it says 1064, 36 pages worth of purely names

Sure, not even half of those members are considered "regulars". Thats why...

ahh my ocd
Look at this one. Slow has about 10 posts a day, while Shado, Sheikah and Mashi have only 2 or so. Mashi is also a mod who uses about half of those posts in the TWG board. Shado is a mod, but doesn't post for his moddness because hes been gone forever since the request board doesn't need a post every time a topic is moved

I'm terrible at proving points but what I'm trying to say is that everyone has different levels of activeness, friendliness, and sociableness, but at the end of the day we're all friendly friends~ and would be crushed if anything happened to anyone

Ninja'd 3 times :P

SlowPokemon

Friendly friends?

Don't even try to claim anyone here is as cool as Wigglytuff.

MaestroUGC

I was gone for, like, 2 years some time ago, and nobody even noticed.

You jerks.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Seriously, and its really easy for some people who don't post a lot to fade into the background even before they leave.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

JDMEK5

What is this? Bloody SocialFox changing his bloody avatar every bloody second of the bloody day!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi