The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Oh crap, we're watching LotR and we're at the spider part :'(

evilsqueaky

We got the most random song in band today. Everyone plays a quarter of beat different than everyone else. Also, the clarinets take off their mouthpiece, and we play. Plus the percussion drop all their cymbals at one point.

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: razer84 on March 05, 2008, 01:16:01 PM
Quote from: Harvest on March 05, 2008, 12:11:52 PM
Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 05, 2008, 12:00:00 PM
Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 04, 2008, 02:14:21 PM
Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 04, 2008, 01:52:01 PMThis week officially sucks  >:(
why? did your boyfriend dump you? (if you had one)
no i've never had a boyfriend. i've never been on a date, i've never been to a school dance. but enough about my love life (or lack thereof) the reason why it sucks is because I have a lot of homework to do. I have two hard tests on Friday

I've never had a boyfriend either.

:P

well now we know Harvest's sexual orientation. (or he's gay and no other gays like him... j/k)
hehehe....i'm like Zeldafan, but the boy version

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Dude

MrUnibrow

Woot Brownies!

I'm playing my piano in the talent show tomorrow, and I'm playing: Animal Crossing Title Theme, Super Mario Medley, and Fascination Maxx from DDR!

Has anyone else been in a talent show?
Hm....

musicguy49

Quote from: MrUnibrow on March 06, 2008, 02:46:08 PMHas anyone else been in a talent show?

I've been in the talent show of my school for the last 4 years + I also going to perform in a small city show in April.

Akiro

My Avatar and Sig that I made are pixelly...:D

razer84

Quote from: Akiro on March 06, 2008, 03:29:01 PMMy Avatar and Sig that I made are pixelly...:D

they're pretty tight though. 8)

but my avatar pwns yours. i mean, what can beat a dancing Kirby?

damn commies.

Akiro

Quote from: razer84 on March 06, 2008, 03:34:12 PM
Quote from: Akiro on March 06, 2008, 03:29:01 PMMy Avatar and Sig that I made are pixelly...:D

they're pretty tight though. 8)

but my avatar pwns yours. i mean, what can beat a dancing Kirby?

But you didn't make that.

And that's flash (pfft), I made this on MS Paint.

HugoMeister

Quote from: razer84 on March 06, 2008, 03:34:12 PMbut my avatar pwns yours. i mean, what can beat a dancing Kirby?

Mike's signature. lol  :D

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

B-Kpianist

Quote from: evilsqueaky on March 06, 2008, 01:22:46 PMWe got the most random song in band today. Everyone plays a quarter of beat different than everyone else. Also, the clarinets take off their mouthpiece, and we play. Plus the percussion drop all their cymbals at one point.

I might be arranging a song for this orchestra thing I'm in. If my teacher lets me- we're playing the assault version of the Star Wolf theme- But maybe sped up! That'll be fun! ;D

Beethoven II

Quote from: MrUnibrow on March 06, 2008, 02:46:08 PMWoot Brownies!

I'm playing my piano in the talent show tomorrow, and I'm playing: Animal Crossing Title Theme, Super Mario Medley, and Fascination Maxx from DDR!

all of  a sudden, my gay school stopped doing the talent show.  I was going to play Nocturne Op. 9 No.2 by Chopin but...they didn't do it last year either

Dude

Quote from: Dude on March 06, 2008, 02:13:39 PMMy mom's making brownies ;D I'm sooo hungry!

WTF! She made them for a party and I didn't get any! :'(

Mike

evilsqueaky

Quote from: MrUnibrow on March 06, 2008, 02:46:08 PMWoot Brownies!

Lol in second grade. I wrote a story called "The Himalayan Toilet".