News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

On a positive note (for those of you questioning where the hell humanity is going), the Red Cross has tweeted that they don't want anymore donations... because the amount of blood donations just today in lieu of the Boston event has maxed their supplies. The amount of people scheduling for appointments crashed their site.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

So in my haste to find someone to fangirl over fma with, I chose my sister

I forgot shes too young for cursing and is squeamish/afraid of blood. Whoops.

JDMEK5

So what happened in Boston exactly? Bombs? When did all this happen? (No, I don't check the news that much)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SuperFireKirby

There were explosions that went of in Boston during the Boston Marathon. 48 people were injured, 2 people died.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

JDMEK5

And the Boston Marathon is some kind of annual marathon (for lack of a different word) I guess?
And the explosions were bombs planted by terrorists or hwat?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SuperFireKirby

Actually, it is now 3 deaths and 100 injured. It's being treated as an "act of terror" but no one knows who might be responsible for it.
Here's a full article on it: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-boston-marathon-explosion-20130415,0,641755.story

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

fuck fuck fuck.  Also, instead of praying, donate $10 to Red Cross, because that will actually help.

fank009

Thoughts for the moment- How do i poke my self in to this community???
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Nebbles

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 16, 2013, 12:07:34 AMfuck fuck fuck.  Also, instead of praying, donate $10 to Red Cross, because that will actually help.

There's a fund for this, good... I might do commissions again like I did for Japan back in 2011.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

One of the three dead was an 8 year-old boy cheering his dad across the finish line ;_;
Submissions Page

Kman96

I feel as if this is going to become a modern-day Boston Massacre. Very few people died as a result, but it caused a global awareness and everyone's freaking out.

Cut-and-paste. Revolution is coming.
Party Hard!
[close]

Ruto

New York's in panic mode. Train delays from suspected threats and some buildings are closed -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Quote from: Kman96 on April 16, 2013, 08:30:21 AMI feel as if this is going to become a modern-day Boston Massacre.

At least in the Boston Massacre we knew who was killing us! D:
Submissions Page

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on April 16, 2013, 11:35:53 AMAt least in the Boston Massacre we knew who was killing us! D:
True, true.

What are we gonna doooooo?
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

I personally think everyone might be just a little overreacting. If they were going to bomb multiple places, wouldn't we have seen the results by now? Besides, if this was an enormous and well thought out terrorist plot, I'm surprised they didn't cause a bigger explosion at the marathon.
Bulbear! Blueflower999