News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I hope these assholes in my programming class die a slow and painful death >:(

HugoMeister

Put a bunch of mustard packets on their chairs or something and say its from Hugo.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

I wish...

They just keep making fun of me and my music and it's srsly pissing me off.

I am going to punch one of 'em if it keeps happening. >:-)

Harvest

Quote from: Dude on August 20, 2008, 10:55:31 AMI wish...

They just keep making fun of me and my music and it's srsly pissing me off.

I am going to punch one of 'em if it keeps happening. >:-)

hahahaha

Dude is getting bullied!
-

Mike

Echo

41 guests, 9 users = 50 people online.

What's with all the guests? ???

Davey

People too lazy to register. Oh and also.

Quote from: The Online MemberlistUser     Time             Action
Guest    ##:##:## PM    Nothing... Or nothing you can see...

Has anyone else ever seen this? I kinda recreated what it looks like but that's what it says the guest is doing. Confusing.  ???

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Gooch

I love how we WANT to have our names put down. We chose them and their special to us, otherwise we wouldn't have kept them this long. 'Tis a shame we hath been degraded to degrading each other. That shall only lead to hurt feelings. BUT I STILL WANT TO PLAY!

Davey

Random stuff I've been working on:

First video uploaded to Youtube for me ever. I'll link you guise when it's done. It's a recording of my battle with Ridley for the first time in Super Metroid. Only took one recording too. I did this today, Because I was extremely bored. Expect more Super Metroid content later. I'm trying to do a recorded speed guide. I probably could do it in about 2 hours right now, but that isn't fast enough  >:(
Also: While posting this, Yay, it's already up. Here.

Alright. Here's some songs you should listen to: (Links included for your lazy ass ;D , All ready to download from Mediafire.)

Open Up Wide - Our Marching Band's Recorded Opener. Very cool but according to Gooch:
Quote from: Gooch from wheneverGood but too jazzy for Marching Band
So he is a blasphemer.

Get it On - Our Closer. Also Recorded. I love this one.

Yeah both are very dirty titles but this creates very good inside jokes. "Mr. Norman (Our Band Director). Wants us to Open Up Wide and Get it On". LOL XD

iDOWN

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 19, 2008, 06:43:56 PMAND IF YOU ALL ACTUALLY READ THE RULES.  ::)

You can also suggest for what I should say. I'll run out of stuff to say and it will get boring fast. So yeah. Creativity is little to none right now and people should probably send me some PM's of stuff to say.
-coughididcough-
You just didn't really explain it fully (The way I see it).

Davey

Me need good avatar. This be okay for now.

Palagerini

my thought of the moment:

i kicked *** at tennis.. i didn't lose to anyone and i beat my first match 8-0. the next one was 8-2 (although we both were tired and it was more of a who was gonna crack first match...). and then the 3rd one was 8-3. (he was about to fient so i give him credit for playing..) . and of course i coach bugs me on bad form and that i forgot to tell him i finished playing on the last game =/. i go tomorrow too but were doing this for ladder rating so i'm probaly playing real hard people tomorrow..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

KefkaticFanatic

Heh I'm total shit at tennis.  The only thing I can do decently at is serve, and that isn't consistent at all.  I can barely keep a volley going.

http://kotaku.com/5040128/yes-tiger-woods-can-in-fact-walk-on-water

Yeah.

me irl
[close]