News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnknownKirbyMan

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 21, 2013, 03:55:06 PMIt's a bit similiar to pokemon as you can battle in it and the fights are similiar (you can even sorta switch your batteling character),

I would agree on the quality of the game, and the playing all day and night.
The battles are hardly similar to Pokemon though.
The only similarity is the battles are turn-based, and that's used in all sorts of RPG's.

I enjoyed it though. Especially the way Fawful speaks.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

blueflower999

WHY DOES EVERYONE ASSOCIATE RPGS WITH POKEMON >.<

Seriously, RPGs were around like 16 or 17 years before Pokemon. Not every platformer is Mario!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Sorry, haha, I don't know pokemon and it's something I know most of you guys like :P.

Jompa

I've noticed there's a shocking amount of people who haven't played Pokémon, and I find that unbelievable!
It's like you've never had pizza :-\
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Blueflower, it's because Pokemon IS an rpg--arguably the best rpg--and has a battle system typical of RPGs. The gameplay in M&L is similar in some aspects.

Also wow that went way up. Last I checked it was around $25 D:
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 21, 2013, 04:31:31 PMBlueflower, it's because Pokemon IS an rpg--arguably the best rpg--and has a battle system typical of RPGs. The gameplay in M&L is similar in some aspects.
You think I don't realize this? I realize it's popular, but I'm just sick of everyone thinking that every RPG is Pokemon.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 21, 2013, 04:33:09 PMYou think I don't realize this? I realize it's popular, but I'm just sick of everyone thinking that every RPG is Pokemon.
Agreed Final Fantasy and Persona are better anyway.
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 21, 2013, 04:00:23 PMYOU DONT KNOW ME. NOBODY KNOWS ME

SuperFireKirby

^Okay, just for that Madworld post you are my favorite person on this site today.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

So Paper Mario gets no love?

Besides, we already told you to play Pikmin.

So play Pikmin.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 21, 2013, 04:00:23 PMhttp://www.amazon.com/Mario-Luigi-Bowsers-Inside-Nintendo-DS/dp/B001TOQ8WU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363904466&sr=8-1&keywords=Bowser%27s+Inside+Story ?

and YOU DONT KNOW ME. NOBODY KNOWS ME

Its not that I dont think it would be a great game, but I have a few of the Kirby games and I only thought of them as time wasters. I know you think that these games are better than the Kirby games though ::)

But like you said earlier, I need to wait until Pokefever wears off, and by then hopefully the price will have dropped more

I forgot to mention that I am the cheapest person you will ever meet. It actually a problem XD

Just buy it used for $15 super cheap like I did???

Also the game is fantastic you should get it

me irl
[close]

Roz~

I'm applying for a new job! Hopefully I get it, I can't stand my current job anymore. Q_Q
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

I can tell that your old job must not have been very fun. Good luck!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Roz~

No it's not. Well it's not the job that I hate... it's everything else. My bosses, the customers,  our working conditions suck hard... meh. The fun part is that if I really get another job I'll probably work as a cashier again =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Clanker37

Cashiers are hell awesome jobs. You can talk to people and make them happy. And it's the best job in the world when the people around are like, "Look I stuck cheese to the ceiling :D" and the manager's like "Lawl"

I just wish I got more pay.