News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Pikmin is great fun! But Madoka Magica is too... but it's sad. But so good.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

UnknownKirbyMan

Quote from: Dude on March 20, 2013, 07:19:40 PMYou should play Touhou.

It's better.

I'd go with Touhou as well, but if not...

Pikmin.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Jub3r7

I'd have to say Doctor Who.

Wait, which Pokemon movie had Regigigas? I saw all of the others, not sure about that one.......
Oh yeah. It was in Giratina and the Sky Warrior. I remember that.

e: There's a specific Android app I really want, and it's really small, but I don't have an android.
Solution = Android emulator that comes with dev kit or a cheap android device of what kind for how much? D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FSM-Reapr

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Roz~

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 20, 2013, 07:02:19 PMI've been meaning to start a new obsession but I can't decide which. ::) So far I have these piled up:

Ace Attorney
Doctor Who
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Finish out the Studio Ghibli films
Pikmin
Madoka Magica
Full Metal Alchemist
Paper Mario??
The few Pokemon movies that I have no recollection of ever watching (Jirachi, Latias, Manaphy, Lucario, Regigigas...wow that's actually a lot)
Any other misc. game/show that I've missed

The problem is, PMD 3 is coming out in a few days and that'll probably consume me completely, along with LoK right around the corner (sometime)  and X and Y will be here after that. I really want to start one of these though :/

Any recommendations?

Ace Attorney. You won't regret it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Fullmeatal Alchemist is an exceptional show, BUT only if it's FMA: Brotherhood. The original series was kinda meh.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Yugi

I want Shado to come back and for some reason I am tempted to make a petition.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 20, 2013, 07:02:19 PMLuigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Pikmin
Full Metal Alchemist

These I can vouch for.  Dark Moon only sort of, since I've only played the original.

TheZeldaPianist275

Jompa

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 20, 2013, 07:02:19 PMAce Attorney
Doctor Who
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Pikmin
Madoka Magica
Full Metal Alchemist
Paper Mario??
The few Pokemon movies that I have no recollection of ever watching (Jirachi, Latias, Manaphy, Lucario, Regigigas...wow that's actually a lot)

That is one boring obsession-list..!!

The most interesting thing out of that bunch would be Ace Attorney. So yeah, go with that.
Birdo for Smash

fabbemannen

Hai again. Bai again.
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 20, 2013, 07:02:19 PMMadoka Magica
Full Metal Alchemist
Paper Mario??
Do like. Finished FMA yesterday myself D: (original one, I plan on watching Brotherhood when I've forgot everything again)

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Jompa on March 21, 2013, 08:01:09 AMThat is one boring obsession-list..!!

The most interesting thing out of that bunch would be Ace Attorney. So yeah, go with that.

Sorry, your opinion is invalid.  Your basic human rights will be taken away shortly.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!