News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Dino

Yea she came to me and said "Mister Otso is a really nice man ;D" She said she likes you too Otso :3
Guys that is really perverted I didn't even think of that xD

Quote from: Jompa on March 18, 2013, 03:05:58 PMAnyone with all the characters from The Melancholy as their google plus background has got to be good people! :)
^ how do you know that? :o

TheZeldaPianist275

That is hilarious, Aamir.

And I am actively having my day made by all the Zelda requests that are coming up! :D

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

I hope you water that thing. One day it'll grow up to be B-Utiful.
I am fully aware it is a drainage pipe.
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jamaha

Oh right, that starts in a week.

Not that it matters with all the assignments and work.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Jamaha on March 20, 2013, 08:46:22 AMOh right, that starts in a week.

Not that it matters with all the assignments and work.
This.

SlowPokemon

Oh, I have spring break after next week. Should be a lovely time to play Luigi's Mansion and Polemon Mystery Dungeon.

And ignore schoolwork. I refuse to care at this stage of the game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Home sick today!  I feel awful, but I'm in an excellent mood!  Why?

I'm working on dungeon 9 in TLoZ, reading an amazing book about the life of Cicero, and just listened to JD's arrangement of one of my favorite vg songs ever.  This day is looking good so far.

Ruto

Spring break was last week and the end of this week. The only thing that cheered me up about break was getting to catch up on work.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Ruto on March 20, 2013, 10:06:14 AMSpring break was last week and the end of this week. The only thing that cheered me up about break was getting to catch up on work.

I know how that feels -__- It never ends.