News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

I was going to look for it for proof, but then I remembered. . .

No
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

We definitely do this at least every month XD

TheZeldaPianist275

Well, ladies and gents, I am 7 out of 8 dungeons on the original L of Z.  I actually made it to the boss of the eighth one twice.  Second time, I had him down to one head.  One hit more would have killed him, AND I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT THE ROOM.

-__-

I'm kind of in a bad mood now, but at least I know that it is within my reach to beat this game.

blueflower999

The original Legend of Zelda is a fun game. You can do it!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Story writing question.

If out of the baddie group, there was the Baddie leader with a god complex and a baddie who betrayed the good group, who would die first?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on March 17, 2013, 10:02:02 PMStory writing question.

If out of the baddie group, there was the Baddie leader with a god complex and a baddie who betrayed the good group, who would die first?
It depends on the circumstance. If the bad-guy-who-was-once-good has a personality somewhat like Starscream, then it's likely that:
1. He could try to back-stab the leader and get killed (very much like Starscream).
OR
2. He could successfully back-stab the leader and take over (which I personally think might be more likely, especially if the leader believes that he's loyal to him and him alone).

Or, in a completely different situation:
1. The fact that he was once a good guy may make the good group slightly more sympathetic with him, and spare him, yet kill the leader.
OR
2. The fact that he could once be trusted may make the good group angry with him, and then they most likely won't spare him, depending on their morals.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jompa

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 18, 2013, 12:12:42 AM1. He could try to back-stab the leader and get killed (very much like Starscream).
^I think that one is the best
Birdo for Smash

Sir Dino

My sister took my 3DS and sent a swapnote to everyone I had registered. I didn't find out until she told me "I like Mister Otso". <3

</rant>

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

That... wasn't me being perverted...

She sent me a cute Swapnote that made me smile.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jompa

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 18, 2013, 01:13:51 PMI like your sister too.
Anyone with all the characters from The Melancholy as their google plus background has got to be good people! :)
Birdo for Smash