News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

You should, Waddle Bro!  I'm sure you wouldn't need to update particularly often; you could set up a schedule for once a week or so maybe?  I know I would watch them anyhow, and plenty of others as well!  Speaking of your English skills, also, I'm sure people will be surprised to learn that you're actually Finnish and none of the mechanics are in your native tongue. ;)

So do ittt.

TheZeldaPianist275

Waddle, go for it if you have time, but don't do something you'll want to quit in a week.

Nebbles, original or Master Quest?

Nebbles

Original, and it's still breaking my brain.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

TheZeldaPianist275

I didn't find it that hard tbh.  Yeah, I played the 3DS version with the arrows, and I kept thinking I was done with small keys when I really had 3 more to go, but I still think it's overhyped.  Forest Temple.  THAT was the one I spent about a month and a half on.

Jompa

I had my first paid gig today, with my band.
We played at this HUGE place in Lillestrøm - and I mean HUGE - I mean like bigger than the rest of the town itself!! - I'm not kidding.
Anyways - we played for more than 1 000 people.

Our reportoire consisted of songs arranged by me:
"What Planet is This?" - from the anime "Cowboy Bebop"
"Too Good Too Bad" - from the anime "Cowboy Bebop"
"Rush" - from the anime "Cowboy Bebop"
"The Gouin" - from the anime "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"
Jazzed up version of "Gekiretsu de Karei Naru Hibi" - from the anime "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"
Also a jazz variation of "Arne er for COOL" - from the classic movie "Terkel i knipe"
"Gateway" - from the anime "Cowboy Bebop"
"Spy" - from the anime "Cowboy Bebop"
And then we finished with a band arrangement of "Yuria, Eien ni..." - with singers :)

It was extremely fun, but my payment was cut for some reason, so I only end up with 450 kr...
I did get to skip school tho, and I am glad for that, because I didn't have to take an English test. :)
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

I ALWAYS use the keys on the wrong door, making me have to go through the entire dungeon again to find another key. Theres just too many doors and having to constantly change the water levels that you get confused

TheZeldaPianist275

Jompa: That's the best feeling in the world!  Congrats!

Bubbles:  This is true.  But it didn't feel as challenging as much as annoying backtracking.  At least for me, it wasn't truly hard.  Except for Dark Link and Morpha, those are some of the most punishing fights in the game.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 14, 2013, 03:35:32 PMI didn't find it that hard tbh.  Yeah, I played the 3DS version with the arrows, and I kept thinking I was done with small keys when I really had 3 more to go, but I still think it's overhyped.
The Water Temple is really frustrating if you don't have it memorized/have a guide near you. Especially in the original... Iron Boots!! D:
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

I'd argue Dark Link is just a mini boss, but the mini bosses in OoT are horrid...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Jompa we should totes start a competition.

The one's band who makes a world tour first wins.
The loser's band has to be the opening act for the second world tour they'll have.

TheZeldaPianist275

Yeah, they're pretty hard.  Morpha, though.  That took me FOREVER.

BDS, I didn't use a guide, and I got through it in a fraction of the time I took in the Forest Temple.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 14, 2013, 03:44:05 PMJompa we should totes start a competition.

The one's band who makes a world tour first wins.
The loser's band has to be the opening act for the second world tour they'll have.
you have to make a stop in northwest Iowa tho! xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

I would say that The Forest Temple is so much easier than the Water Temple.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 14, 2013, 03:48:03 PMyou have to make a stop in northwest Iowa tho! xD
Also, Alaska. specifically North Pole and/or Fairbanks. Can you make this summer?
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Kman96 on March 14, 2013, 03:50:34 PMAlso, Alaska. specifically North Pole and/or Fairbanks. Can you make this summer?
no :<

KefkaticFanatic

I only ever got stuck at the Forest Temple, right at the beginning where there was some small thing you had to light or hit or something to get a key and I just never could find it ><

me irl
[close]