News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

uh oh, my back left tooth is wobbily.. will I lose it forever or will another grow back?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Toby

15. Can't remember if I lost it or not before.

GaryOak

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 14, 2013, 09:05:04 AMuh oh, my back left tooth is wobbily.. will I lose it forever or will another grow back?

If it's a permanent tooth you can still go to the dentist with it and have it re-attached.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Sir Dino

Quote from: GaryOak on March 14, 2013, 10:06:18 AMIf it's a permanent tooth you can still go to the dentist with it and have it re-attached.
Is that possible?

MaestroUGC

No... You can get a fake tooth, but I doubt they can put the original tooth back in. It fell out for a reason.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Toby

I'd say it probably is possible if it's a teenager and the tooth is alright but I think I've got another one come (says my mum) turns out it was a baby tooth still.

GaryOak

Quote from: Maestro Aamir on March 14, 2013, 10:45:34 AMIs that possible?

Yeah. I was dentist's assistant during military service and we had few of those kind of cases.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Toby

Can you do mine if they ever fall out? It has to be free though or I'll just go to NHS.

blueflower999

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 15, 2013, 12:35:21 PMeveryone, especially everyone on this forum, wants to feel important. Even I feel unimportant and unwanted sometimes.
Scary how this was Shado's last post. Please come back! D:
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Did he leave for a reason, or is he just MIA like so many members of this site?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

I've been live streaming Pokemon for 5 hours and I just ended it. I'm planning on opening a Youtube channel for competitive Pokemon battles. I mean, I already seem to have a fanbase, around 100 people are regulary watching my streams. That's pretty well for mouth-to-mouth advertising. Unfortunately opening a channel I'd have to regularly update would take a lot of my free time.

(16 wins out of 24 games, btw 8) )

Toby

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 14, 2013, 02:05:22 PMI've been live streaming Pokemon for 5 hours and I just ended it. I'm planning on opening a Youtube channel for competitive Pokemon battles. I mean, I already seem to have a fanbase, around 100 people are regulary watching my streams. That's pretty well for mouth-to-mouth advertising. Unfortunately opening a channel I'd have to regularly update would take a lot of my free time.
lol you had like 140 people when I was watching last week and you had TehWilechase popping in there for a while! I'd recommend you to do it, you have connections to some serious names in Pokemon Youtube battling so I bet you'd make some high quality videos. Your English and verbal skills are A+++++++++ and you only need a 3DS capture card and you should be ready to go. All the other equipment you have already.

plus fsm could make you a badass intro song