News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

The old one was definetly better. It suited your cockiness very well.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

That is the third time I've blocked your stupid sig SuperFireKirby.
-

B-Kpianist

okay- this girl took stupid to a whole new level. look:

ROFL! WTF?! :D :D :D

kotorfanboy

lol. You would think she would ask her family or friends first and save herself the humiliation. Or maybe they're all that stupid  :o

Gooch

Davey

Eh, I see your point(s). This avatar really did suit me, and I thought it was funny. But Yachiru is so adorable!  ;)

Nakah

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nakah

blah54

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 17, 2008, 12:19:55 AMI decided my avatar needed a change.

that's certainly a big change... i'm just used to seeing your old avatar for so long...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on August 16, 2008, 08:05:51 PMThat is the third time I've blocked your stupid sig SuperFireKirby.

I must ask why?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Composer #40

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 17, 2008, 12:19:55 AMI decided my avatar needed a change.

I think the Dark Knight Joker would suit you better, Gamer

It happens Every. Day!

Davey

The man in this picture was about to be punched in the stomach.

SuperFireKirby

And this is him after being punched in the stomach.