News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

The Deku Trombonist

spitllama

Somebody told me that Liszt was the guy who started the new standard-- that piano performances should be without sheet music (oops run-on sentence). Is that true?

If so, I hate him.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Okay, so I really want to upgrade to a 3DS XL. I use my 3DS all the time, and the XL seems so much nicer. I haven't read a single review thus far that suggest it isn't worth the upgrade.

If I went to Gamestop to trade in my 3DS and perhaps a couple games, how much do you guys think I could get for it? I'm just curious. My 3DS is in very good condition, but I have had it for nearly two years now.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 24, 2013, 03:18:53 PMOkay, so I really want to upgrade to a 3DS XL. I use my 3DS all the time, and the XL seems so much nicer. I haven't read a single review thus far that suggest it isn't worth the upgrade.

If I went to Gamestop to trade in my 3DS and perhaps a couple games, how much do you guys think I could get for it? I'm just curious. My 3DS is in very good condition, but I have had it for nearly two years now.
Probably depends on how much of the original stuff you have! Box, instructions, charger?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

yep yep yep I have everything that comes with it
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Gamestop won't give you more for it if you still have the box and junk.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

You'd prolly get more craigs listing dat bitch.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

If I want to record my piano with my phone, where would be the best place to put it? I have an upright piano, so I cant put it near the strings or anything.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: spitllama on February 24, 2013, 03:03:30 PMSomebody told me that Liszt was the guy who started the new standard-- that piano performances should be without sheet music (oops run-on sentence). Is that true?

If so, I hate him.
Yes it is true. You hate him. This makes you my enemy.

Liszt Now, Forever and a Day.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Winter

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 24, 2013, 05:02:53 PMIf I want to record my piano with my phone, where would be the best place to put it? I have an upright piano, so I cant put it near the strings or anything.

I used to do that.

I hung it from yarn above the center of the room (it was a small room)

do some tests that way. it really gets rid of most of the awful vibrating sounds it can make and it isn't too loud for the mic.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 24, 2013, 03:18:53 PMIf I went to Gamestop to trade in my 3DS and perhaps a couple games, how much do you guys think I could get for it? I'm just curious. My 3DS is in very good condition, but I have had it for nearly two years now.
Hmmm... $15 for everything, maybe $20... (implied smiley)

As said honestly:
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 24, 2013, 04:25:54 PMYou'd prolly get more craigs listing dat bitch.
Or, for that matter, any online site...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 24, 2013, 03:18:53 PMOkay, so I really want to upgrade to a 3DS XL. I use my 3DS all the time, and the XL seems so much nicer. I haven't read a single review thus far that suggest it isn't worth the upgrade.

The 3DS XL is so schmexy.  So very schmexy.  I bought a red one the day it released.  I was losing interest in my old 3DS and had stopped playing its games.  Now I can't stop playing on the XL.  Don't trade anything into gamestop.....EVER.  For the love of all that is still good in this world, DON'T WALK INTO THAT STORE.  Just sell it on ebay or amazon or craigslist.

KefkaticFanatic

You'll generally make the most if you list it yourself on Amazon.  You'll just have to deal with the packaging and shipping it off which isn't that bad really.

You can sometimes get a good deal when Gamestop has those trade in promotions but a) lots of times those are still crappy and b) you are supporting Gamestop which has some lousy policies and corporate interests.

me irl
[close]