The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I couldn't help but laugh on that post Davey.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Davey

PianoMasta7

Good thing Akiro quit NSM, he'd be pissed at that.... xP

random_goldfish

That's sad...people should be able to understand JOKES...though I thought the analogy was quite accurate.  :P

If people joked about my religion or my heritage (which I'm extremely proud of), I wouldn't become hostile or angry. In fact I would laugh too.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

MetroidHunter26

Wow lol davey that made me laugh  ;D I'm a morman :P but that's because I'm forced to go (Stupid people who "Care" about you) I mean why budge in on my life style? Seriously? but I might just stick with it any way >__> but that was a good post Davey lol.

Gooch

(Jim Gaffigan Voice) Hey, buddy, I like Jesus, thank you very much...

Yeah, i tend to laugh at religious jokes, which also tends to amaze people saying as how religious i am. I just brush it off, and that WAS pretty hillarious. Kudos.

Davey

This is the second time you've done the Jim Gaffigan Jesus thing, I remember a while back I mocked Christianity and you did that... First thing that came in my head when I read that.

MetroidHunter26

LOL Jim Gaffigen

*In Peanut's voice* Were going to Hell arn't we!?

:P and I'm sure we all are.

Gooch

Yeah, that might be my Jesus come-back. But, i really dont care if people mock christianity, just as long as im not heckled for it.

Davey

This is the funniest avatar I have ever had.

SuperFireKirby

As long as noboby here is a scientologist, I don't care what religion(if you have one) you are. ;D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

-

Davey

Well it's funny sorta in general but it's part of an ongoing inside joke of me and my friends.

Gooch

yeah, that one looks almost fruity, i definately liked the old one better. Sorta suited you as well.