The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Shadoninja

I feel unimportant and unwanted.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

the_last_sheikah

So some people at school were talking about Harlem Shake videos and how hilarious they were, so I went home and looked it up.

I don't get it.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Mashi on February 14, 2013, 06:26:21 PMWe can't have one of the cutest boys on the forum feel unappreciated!!!
I'm sorry Mashi, but when it comes to who being the cutest (male) member on NSM, you can consider that cake taken.

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

Heyyyy, Welcome back, Waddle Bro! I've been missing my Pokemon Showdowns with you... >:D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on February 15, 2013, 01:42:05 PMI'm sorry Mashi, but when it comes to who being the cutest (male) member on NSM, you can consider that cake taken.
You have not seen a picture of me yet. :P Not to brag, but... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 14, 2013, 04:49:22 PMDeja Vu.  :P
Really Blue? I think you're amazing! Your just hilarious on tinychat! :D

Quote from: Mashi on February 14, 2013, 06:26:21 PMI like you too, TheBoyWhoCriedWolf!  I'm sorry that you feel neglected.  We can't have one of the cutest boys on the forum feel unappreciated!!!
Omg Mashi, I'm smiling from ear to ear. Just sometimes I post something I feel is quite interesting yet noone will comment on it, or in tinychat people are ignoring me. :P

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 14, 2013, 06:47:09 PMHe is incredibly cute.

Hahahaha, I actually am laughing right now. Also you got 10k posts, congratulations!!
You can have the secret smiley and I'll tell you how to do it!! ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ It's ^.-.^ (remove the full stops!) ;)

Waddle Bro

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 15, 2013, 01:44:04 PMYou have not seen a picture of me yet. :P Not to brag, but... :P
I bet you'd be showing your tongue in that picture.

blueflower999

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 15, 2013, 01:44:35 PMReally Blue? I think you're amazing! Your just hilarious on tinychat! :D
Aww, thanks.  ;)

You're better at TWG than I am despite being a member for far less time XD

I was just saying "Deja Vu" to reference the fact that a lot of NSM members are feeling underappreciated recently...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 15, 2013, 01:47:26 PMAww, thanks.  ;)

You're better at TWG than I am despite being a member for far less time XD

I was just saying "Deja Vu" to reference the fact that a lot of NSM members are feeling underappreciated recently...

Oh I'm sure I'm not! I see you as a dark horse, as many players probably also do. I play on like 4 other sites anyway and have been playing for over a year so :P

I also tend to grasp the personalities and play styles of players quite quickly.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 13, 2013, 11:55:44 PMI feel unappreciated. Like you guys don't like me.

Yeah, don't feel bad.  Happens to all of us.  I speak as one who is constantly paranoid of his public appearance on here.  Just something you have to get over.