News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I love Greg he's exactly me

Not as much as Holden Caulfield is me though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles

Grah, so close to 10,000 point shot of Mew on Pokemon Snap. I'll get it one day...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 08, 2013, 05:13:09 PMhe's exactly me
Quote from: Yugi on February 08, 2013, 02:30:59 PMI honestly hate Greg. In some of the books, especially Third Wheel he's an utter Prick. While in all of the other books, he's just annoying as hell.
?

blueflower999

That's just your perception of him. Slow's just saying that he's like what he perceives Greg to be.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Nah he's a prick sometimes but still, he's pretty much me. Or at least who I was in middle school.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on February 08, 2013, 05:26:33 PMGrah, so close to 10,000 point shot of Mew on Pokemon Snap. I'll get it one day...
XD BEST GAME EVURRRRR. Really makes me wish I still had an N64.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

It's probably rather sad that the most frequently called number on my phone is the laundry payment machine.

KefkaticFanatic

To be fair, most of my conversations with people are done through texting or a texting equivalent app or Kkype or QQ or Facebook etc etc.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Toby

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 09, 2013, 02:27:35 AMTo be fair, most of my conversations with people are done through texting or a texting equivalent app or Kkype or QQ or Facebook etc etc.

Yeah. Mostly talking to my friends via IRC or something. Also after my parents learnt to use Skype they haven't really called either.

EDIT: 1337th post, time to stop posting.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon