spitllama

I think I'm addicted to pistachios

nomnomnom
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Toby

I also wasn't.

Just spent an hour drawing a hand ugh, hate art homework but love it in class.

FSM-Reapr

You have no idea how I'm going to spend the next hour.

I'm going to try hypnotize myself.

This is going to be fun.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

I want to see where this goes. I've always been pretty curious about how hypnosis works.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 04, 2013, 01:58:48 PMYou have no idea how I'm going to spend the next hour.

This is going to be fun.

things you didn't think you'd have to say

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 04, 2013, 01:58:48 PMYou have no idea how I'm going to spend the next hour.

This is going to be fun.
TELL ME HOW

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Nebbles on February 04, 2013, 01:59:54 PM...why?
Just for the shiz and giggles.

It didn't work, but omg I felt SOOOOO relaxed, seriously. OMG SO RELAXED RIGHT NOW

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 04, 2013, 02:13:17 PMTELL ME HOW
using two youtube videos

ZeldaFan

Just found out yesterday that my best friend (a guy) is gay. Although I'm just fine with that, I did not see it coming...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 04, 2013, 02:02:44 PMI want to see where this goes. I've always been pretty curious about how hypnosis works.  :P

Me too, it's one of those things on the bucket list, be hypnotized.

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 04, 2013, 03:09:08 PMJust found out yesterday that my best friend (a guy) is gay. Although I'm just fine with that, I did not see it coming...

Why did you like him? :o
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 04, 2013, 03:09:08 PMJust found out yesterday that my best friend (a guy) is gay. Although I'm just fine with that, I did not see it coming...

I've had that happen a few times. It pretty much goes "oh I didn't know that" and... pretty much that's it. Never was an issue, really.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 04, 2013, 03:49:58 PMWhy did you like him? :o
Either that was a joke, you hate gay people, or you meant to say: "Why? Did you like him?"

Hopefully the last one.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jub3r7

I guess I didn't read it as the first or second way at all because I have personal experience with slowpokemon
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

I wasn't expecting either of those, but I just read the sentence, and that's what I heard.

EDIT: And why is there a random cat in your avatar, Jub?!?!?!?! And how did you get it to be every other one? It's getting harder and harder to identify you.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things