The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Well I only heard about some new Pokemon, but I had no idea that new GAMES are coming out! :O I thought the game would be announced later for some reason!

Anywayz, that trailer was AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 02, 2013, 09:59:42 AMYeah play 999 first... Have I let you down yet? You forgot melancholy too. These games are just phenomenal, you can't afford to miss them
No :3 And I guess I might. I'm tied between that and Okami because I heard they're both great

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 02, 2013, 11:05:06 AMWell I only heard about some new Pokemon, but I had no idea that new GAMES are coming out! :O I thought the game would be announced later for some reason!

Anywayz, that trailer was AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING
XDDD You really were gone for a while

Toby

Getting ready to go to a party I wasn't invited to yeahhhh,

Well my brother was invited and I'm going to pick him up but I'll be there for a few hours.

SlowPokemon

I've heard good things about Okami but can't vouch for it as I haven't played it. Solution: play 999 because the story is so brilliant!!!!!!! Actually, play whatever you want.

Btw, I love my laptop's new background:

For comparison, this has been my background for almost a year; I love the picture but it's time for a change:

I think I'm just in love with Koizumi; anyone else?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I thought I loved Koizumi until I realized that it was just his attitude towards Kyon and Kyon's reactions that I loved XD

Cobraroll

The Building Projecteering course is... well, it takes the cake sometimes. After a couple of introduction lectures, we're having weekly exercises.

Weekly exercise #1: Snow load on simple roofs ( ^ profile and ~ profile).
Weekly exercise #2: Wind loads on simple buildings ( ^ profile).
Weekly exercise #3 (group work): "Draw engineering blueprints from the architect blueprints of this six-storey, multi-wing office building. They should be so detailed that an entrepreneur could build the building from your drawings. The architect also wants to let light into this (load-bearing) stairway. Re-design it to comply with the architect's wishes. Propose an alternate structure for the north wing. Do simple* calculations."

We've had this subject for three weeks now. I can't wait for exercise #4. Oh, and everything has to be done according to the Eurocode standards. Looks like there won't be much free time in the coming weeks.

*: "Simple" is not the word I'd use, but I guess there are more complicated alternatives.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jompa

Thinking of Koizumi tickles the insides of my brain  ;D :P  :o  :-X
Birdo for Smash

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 02, 2013, 11:41:56 AMBtw, I love my laptop's new background:

For comparison, this has been my background for almost a year; I love the picture but it's time for a change:

I think I'm just in love with Koizumi; anyone else?
Your backgrounds are comparatively (or, rather, "rather" might be a better word) more mellow and lighter-colored than mine. :P Both are very good, though.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Winter

I have over 100 rotating backgrounds, all Abstract of some sort. Except this one:

This is the small version. ehehehe

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman