News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

Snow here. I don't like snow. Rain is much better. At least here where it's dry. Humid rain is kinda annoying.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

You can have it. It's really wet and cold snow that's melting and causing those river things.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

It kind of snowed this morning, but then rain came later and melted all the snow.  :-\
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Along came the rain and washed the spider out
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

And the itsy bitsy spider drowned in a puddle at the bottom of the spout.

Merry Christmas.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Taser9090

So I wanted to try to arrange this simple 14 measure GameBoy song, but then I realized I don't know how to do anything on Finale Notepad...

I'll just transcribe WarioWare D.I.Y. songs. Those'll be easy to do, and no one's probably going to do them.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Jamaha

God dammit, I hate writing job applications.

I've spent all morning staring at this word document and it just doesn't look like anything I'd like to send somewhere. Bah.

And considering how many days I've been contemplating it, I'm probably sending it too late anyway.

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

I love the people on this site that log in after being absent, post really bizarre things, and then log out again.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Text from my friend:

"What's your comb?"

what

Waddle Bro

SuperFireKirby

"It's a velociraptor. That's on fire. With chainsaws."

That's much better answer.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber