News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

musicguy49

Harvest

Snow Day tomorrow.  We have a winter storm warning that continues into the morning with blowing snow and the whole deal.

Tonight every few minutes my forecast updates with a totally new weather image.  It was snow, then Rain, the ice pellets, the sleet/rain, now sleet/snow.  lol, its awesome!
-

Beethoven II

i guess you don't get post count when youare in the request section. Look at Mecay's toic, Phantiom Hourglass

musicguy49

Harvest

-

Mike

Stupid snow. Because it rained and hailed, I've never seen such heavy snow before.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 04, 2008, 02:14:21 PM
Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 04, 2008, 01:52:01 PMThis week officially sucks  >:(
why? did your boyfriend dump you? (if you had one)
no i've never had a boyfriend. i've never been on a date, i've never been to a school dance. but enough about my love life (or lack thereof) the reason why it sucks is because I have a lot of homework to do. I have two hard tests on Friday

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Harvest

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 05, 2008, 12:00:00 PM
Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 04, 2008, 01:52:01 PMThis week officially sucks  >:(
no i've never had a boyfriend. i've never been on a date, i've never been to a school dance. but enough about my love life (or lack thereof) the reason why it sucks is because I have a lot of homework to do. I have two hard tests on Friday

I've never had a boyfriend either.

:P
-

razer84

Quote from: Harvest on March 05, 2008, 12:11:52 PM
Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 05, 2008, 12:00:00 PM

I've never had a boyfriend either.

:P

well now we know Harvest's sexual orientation. (or he's gay and no other gays like him... j/k)

damn commies.

Mike

My thought of the moment: "Wtf!!?! They're making Crank 2!!?"

Harvest

Quote from: Mike on March 05, 2008, 01:38:26 PMMy thought of the moment: "Wtf!!?! They're making Crank 2!!?"

Thats awesome news.
-

Mike

Yeah it is because I did enjoy the first and movies where people fight for no reason are my type of movies, but making a second one really doesn't make any sense at all.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]