The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on January 24, 2013, 06:15:39 PMHard to do over the internet.
Is it people on here? Cuz if so, gurl I feel exactly the same way.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SuperFireKirby

a few people are making me wanna slap puppies, tho

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I can definitely think of one. ::) But really, this is true:

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 24, 2013, 06:59:32 PMBut I love the NSMer's D:
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Yes,Slow. You are one of them. Trottin around like you DON'T have a terrible taste in movies. It's atrocious! You're like homophobic people, except instead of trying to convince yourself you don't love men, you're trying to convince yourself you don't love Tom Hanks! You're a Tom Hanksaphobe!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 24, 2013, 07:05:35 PMYes,Slow. You are one of them. Trottin around like you DON'T have a terrible taste in movies. It's atrocious! You're like homophobic people, except instead of trying to convince yourself you don't love men, you're trying to convince yourself you don't love Tom Hanks! You're a Tom Hanksaphobe!

I admit it. I want to have sex with Tom Hanks.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 24, 2013, 07:07:13 PMI admit it. I want to have sex with Tom Hanks.
YOU AND ME AND EVERYONE ELSE WITH A SOUL.

Speaking of awesomeness, I hate football but I absolutely love Troy Polamalu:

the_last_sheikah

Question: Should I make a thread in the Creative Corner topic for my youtube channel legionofdoomstudios? Or should I just put some of the videos in Pics/Vids?  We only have 2 videos right now, but that should change tomorrow.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 24, 2013, 08:25:31 PMQuestion: Should I make a thread in the Creative Corner topic for my youtube channel legionofdoomstudios? Or should I just put some of the videos in Pics/Vids?  We only have 2 videos right now, but that should change tomorrow.
I don't see why you can't... depending on how many you will have, I guess.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

I just want to know if people would be interested in the shenanigans of me and my friends.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Waddle Bro

Toby

Zunawe

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 24, 2013, 08:34:30 PMI just want to know if people would be interested in the shenanigans of me and my friends.
Shenanigans are cool.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things