News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 24, 2013, 10:15:38 AMWhen Waddle first joined I though he was FSM.. Turned out I was half right!
I don't see why you would make a post like this if you weren't bored. :P

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 24, 2013, 10:37:07 AMI don't see why you would make a post like this if you weren't bored. :P
Baby! You do that to everbody else!!!'

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

I don't have an alto ege for the 10000000000000 time

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Jamaha on January 22, 2013, 12:48:35 PMNo, wolf isn't mariolegofan. Not every new teenager on the forums is a part of some huge multi-account conspiracy.

Toby

Waddle Bro

Toby

Toby

I just read the most disgusting and disrespectful thing that has even been posted on this forum..

(Not in this topic)

SuperFireKirby

Was it the Adventures of Jesus and Friends? That usually seems to be high on some people's lists.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Toby

No, as a Christian myself I found it quite funny.

Your close though, a little related and you've read it.

Bloop

"Yay, finally finishing the first 32 or so bars of my band + orchestra composition. Just placing those last no-..

wut. WHY. NOOOOO I WAS ALMOST STARTING TO SAVE AND IT SOUNDED SO AWESOME. NOO GO AWAY FINALE WORK DON'T LET ME DOWN NO NOO NOOO. NOOOOOOOOOOOO."

fuck you finale 2011.