The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 22, 2013, 12:29:27 PMninja'd
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Why does waddle always suspect that a random person is mariolegofan's/wariopiano's alt?

Could he be diverting us from the real facts?

MAYBE MARIOLEGOFAN AND WADDLE ARE ALTS!

Toby

Bubbles

So I need to write a persuasive essay for my English class, but I have no idea for the topic. Last time, FSM helped me write a wonderful story, so I'm going to ask again :P

Any ideas?

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Write about why video game music is as much real music as classical or rock.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 23, 2013, 12:01:17 PM:( no need to be a dick.

I am sorry. reading this again, it did come out more dick-ish than I intended. Rest assured, I was only kidding :J

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 23, 2013, 01:55:25 PMAnd Olimar, I tried Professor Layton and loved it, so what can you lose by trying a new series for youself?  :P

I have been meaning to get professor layton! D: I just don't seem to have the money right now...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 23, 2013, 01:58:12 PMI don't even really like Zelda.
heathen

And it's not as if people don't consider game music real music, it's just that its different, as it is created to be consumed as a supplement to the entire game experience, similar to a movie or TV soundtrack.

Though I guess some people don't get that part either and just chug the haterade.

Also, disappointingly the "HD remake" seems to be mostly smoothed out models, loads and loads of bloom, and only half updated textures.  Whyyyyyy couldn't you give us pretty textures.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-legend-of-zelda-wind-waker/HD_Screenshot_Comparison?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 23, 2013, 05:28:04 PMAnd it's not as if people don't consider game music real music, it's just that its different, as it is created to be consumed as a supplement to the entire game experience, similar to a movie or TV soundtrack.

Though I guess some people don't get that part either and just chug the haterade.

Yeahhh I'm talking about how most "classical" musicians think of game music below them and refuse to see that it has merits. "chugging the haterade" if you will.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 23, 2013, 05:09:20 PMI am sorry. reading this again, it did come out more dick-ish than I intended. Rest assured, I was only kidding :J

All good man :J
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 23, 2013, 05:28:04 PMAlso, disappointingly the "HD remake" seems to be mostly smoothed out models, loads and loads of bloom, and only half updated textures.  Whyyyyyy couldn't you give us pretty textures.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-legend-of-zelda-wind-waker/HD_Screenshot_Comparison?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
Meh, it looks alright. The "HD" version definitely has lost a lot of that super cartoony look that make me love GC Wind Waker's graphics so much.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Yugi on January 23, 2013, 03:06:35 PMWhy does waddle always suspect that a random person is mariolegofan's/wariopiano's alt?
Only once. :/

Toby

When Waddle first joined I though he was FSM.. Turned out I was half right!

Waddle Bro

Toby