News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 23, 2013, 08:27:52 AMhttp://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/23/wind-waker-hd-fall-2013/
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SlowPokemon

Finally they have some reasons to buy a Wii U.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 23, 2013, 08:45:53 AMFinally they have some reasons to buy a Wii U.

-_____- pikmin3?

But yeah, this will be preordered ASAP.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

That is exciting. Hopefully the other changes will make it worth it. Better graphics probably won't be enough for me to buy the same game again.

Also, our student union flooded at about midnight last night. The sprinkler system failed somehow and there was a foot of water when they found it this morning. So weird.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 23, 2013, 11:37:36 AM-_____- pikmin3?

But yeah, this will be preordered ASAP.

Why would I buy pikmin 3 when I've never played 1 or 2?

Waddle Bro

SlowPokemon

Waddle Bro

Olimar12345

Pikmin>everything you think is kewl

Oh, would you look at that... huh.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 23, 2013, 08:45:53 AMFinally they have some reasons to buy a Wii U.
So... you'll get a Wii U for a remake of a game that's not even that old, and buy the game for a more expensive price, but you won't get it for Nintendo Land or Pikmin 3? And Olimar, I tried Professor Layton and loved it, so what can you lose by trying a new series for youself?  :P
Also
Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 23, 2013, 11:53:27 AMPikmin>everything you think is kewl
Quantum Field Theory
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Also I still am not getting a Wii U, I'm just saying there's more of a reason for the average person to get it. I don't even really like Zelda.

Toby

Only have had 1 zelda game and I loved it, it was for the Nintendo Gamecube, then my brother traded the game for Simpsons hit and run so oh well.