News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Bubbles

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Kman96 on January 22, 2013, 08:35:32 PMWould that make it a love tri-quad-quin-hex-septuplet?
Oh gawd, LOK shipping flashbacks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Kman96 on January 22, 2013, 08:35:32 PMWould that make it a love tri-quad-quin-hex-septuplet?
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 22, 2013, 08:37:33 PMLets keep it at a word I understand XD
I believe the word you are looking for is a "hot mess".
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Kman96

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 22, 2013, 08:40:23 PMI believe the word you are looking for is a "hot mess".
sheikah, you missed one of those the other night when everybody came and watched me eat dinner shirtless.

Even slow's jaw dropped. I put on quite a show.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Kman96 on January 22, 2013, 08:42:06 PMsheikah, you missed one of those the other night when everybody came and watched me eat dinner shirtless.

Even slow's jaw dropped. I put on quite a show.
......words don't even.....why does no one ever tell me when these things happen, gawsh.

NINJA'D
Edit:
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 22, 2013, 08:44:23 PMand he wasnt wearing pants either! :OOOO
With my friends, thats what we call thursday night.  nothing out of the ordinary.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Kman96

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 22, 2013, 08:46:29 PM......words don't even.....why does no one ever tell me when these things happen, gawsh.
I did, I posted this in the Tinychat thread...

Quote from: Kman96 on January 20, 2013, 08:27:20 PMWHO WANTS TO WATCH ME EAT DINNER?!?!?!?!

...Also, I'm not wearing a shirt... ::)
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

Ah, never used tinychat, maybe when I have more free time

EFitTrainr

kman your signature
It's teh truth
I have.
xP
I like food.

Kman96

I feel like it's time for me to start paying my debts to NSM.

Let's see...anybody have a pre-made list? I'll see what I can remember.
  • Finish Layton TWG Postgame. ugh. Dx I am horrid.
  • Focus on Alyos Story. and STAY FOCUSED.
  • Finish typing up the rest of "Kman's Unfinished FanFiction" so I will be pressured into finishing them (eventually).
  • Uhhhh...
  • AnybodyAnybody?

That appears to be all I have at the moment...If anyone can remember something I promised that I would do and haven't done, please speak now or forever hold your peace...until I remember it.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on January 22, 2013, 11:16:38 PMI feel like it's time for me to start paying my debts to NSM.
Kman... Kman... it is time to pay your debts!

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

You people are silly

Also I'm turning into Kefka help
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Toby

Every day I buy creme eggs after school and munch on them.