News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

They do seem the same. One appears to be Wariopiano's great grandson though..

Bloop

Meh, that would be a bit stupid. Mariolegofan requested a song, and a reply of him asks if wolf could arrange the song. I don't know who would ask himself to arrange something.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2013, 11:19:33 AMHm, wolf and mariolegofan are never online at the same time

Glad to know that I'm not the only one with these suspicions...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2013, 11:19:33 AMHm, wolf and mariolegofan are never online at the same time
Different timezones, perhaps?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

SlowPokemon

Timezones have nothing to do with being online at the same time.

And yeah it's weird he would single out wolf when there's a bajillion other arrangers and he arranges himself (allegedly). They talk to one another, I could see him wanting to arrange a piece and letting his alter ego do it to give him a better reputation
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

The first time I met wolf was on this site. He isn't my cousin or anyone I know

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2013, 12:31:31 PMTimezones have nothing to do with being online at the same time.

And yeah it's weird he would single out wolf when there's a bajillion other arrangers and he arranges himself (allegedly). They talk to one another, I could see him wanting to arrange a piece and letting his alter ego do it to give him a better reputation
Dah, you guys think your so smart!!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 22, 2013, 12:32:36 PMThe first time I met wolf was on this site. He isn't my cousin or anyone I know
gogogo Kefka

EDIT: Holy shit you claim to be 15 and you still have problems with English, wtf?

Sebastian

I am 15!!!!!! You don't have to believe me!! You are wrong!! Good grief!! I just want to come to this site and have fun and arrange and hunt for sheets!! Can you guys stop making fun of me and giving me a bad reputation please?? I just want to come to this site and have fun and not have pressure on me. If you guys don't stop, I'm going to leave and never come back!! Oh...yea... You guys probably do want me to leave!!

Toby

Guys this is a little mean, stop annoying the well '15' year old. Mario, just keep calm, I know these guys enough to know they aren't taking a rage, their just being fun about a strange possible coincidence (spelling?).

Anyhow it is sort of hard to believe your great grandad is on this..

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2013, 12:31:31 PMTimezones have nothing to do with being online at the same time.
Yes, it can be a contributing factor: if it is daytime for one, and nighttime for another, one could be awake, and the other could be asleep... unless one or the other has clearly stated that they live in a certain timezone.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 22, 2013, 12:34:11 PMEDIT: Holy shit you claim to be 15 and you still have problems with English, wtf?
You place too much trust in our modern society... :P Just because some people take pride in proper English/spelling/grammar/etc. doesn't mean that everybody does.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jamaha

Okay, shut up everyone.

No, wolf isn't mariolegofan. Not every new teenager on the forums is a part of some huge multi-account conspiracy.

Mariolegofan, calm down.

Waddle, don't be an ass.

Sebastian

MaestroUGC

Thus sayeth the Mighty JaMaHa from on high.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.