News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

So, pretty much all the furniture is out of my house now, and I was only able to sneak on for this brief moment. Our move should be completed later today, but I still don't know how I'll get access to wi-fi.

And also. Where. The FREAK. Is Ramon. I've been looking for him for hours. Here's what happens:

Me: Have you seen Ramon?
Person A: No but he likes to hang out in area X. Oh, and help me with this puzzle.
*Goes to area X*
Me: Have you seen Ramon?
Person B: No, but he might be in area Y. NOW SOLVE MAH PUZZLE.
*Goes to area Y*
Me: HAVE YOU SEEN RAMON?
Person C: No, but here's this ridiculously hard puzzle to solve!

RINSE. AND. REPEAT.

OK, logging off again, bye. Sorry this post seems random, I had to fit everything in here.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

Bubbles' new sig is a little disturbing....  :P

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 20, 2013, 11:27:04 PMhow do i have so many posts

im sorry
The best part is, the longer you're on a forum the more your average posts per day drops, generally. And though Slow has been here, like, 5 or 6 times longer(probably way longer, though) than you he still has a higher average post count.

So don't feel bad. At least your not as bad as Slow. Not even close. RIGHT SLOW?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 21, 2013, 10:18:56 AMThe best part is, the longer you're on a forum the more your average posts per day drops, generally. And though Slow has been here, like, 5 or 6 times longer(probably way longer, though) than you he still has a higher average post count.

So don't feel bad. At least your not as bad as Slow. Not even close. RIGHT SLOW?
It just depends on what you have to reply to... like this, for example... or how active you are.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Dude

Toby

I thought the squirrels actually flew and didn't just glide :(.

Also how to use the tags?

Shadoninja

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 21, 2013, 11:34:58 AMAlso how to use the tags?
[youtube]URL[/youtube]
Replacing URL with the URL of the video either from the address bar or the one from the share button on the video page.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Waddle Bro

Guys please click "Recent Unread Topics" and see what wolf has done. -.-

Toby

Olimar12345

He's been really annoying lately. Can't wai for his newbish state to be over... =__=
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Toby

Ah, leave him alone. He hasn't even that many posts, sure he does over do it with his topic creating but they tend to just get pushed down in no time.

SlowPokemon

He posted in three threads whining about the update.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Toby

SlowPokemon

Hm, wolf and mariolegofan are never online at the same time
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.