News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I just typed allllll of my history notes with no margins, size 8 narrow font, and double columns. It was ten pages long DX

I hate midterms

dont say anything about finals

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 16, 2013, 08:16:04 PMI just typed allllll of my history notes with no margins, size 8 narrow font, and double columns. It was ten pages long DX

I hate midterms

dont say anything about finals
I had to hand-write my notes, and only a single-sided paper. O_o For Spanish, that's really difficult, considering all we've studied (no, no me gusta...)...

I now hate them too, especially because of certain PROTEINS on a certain SCIENCE test; I might as well just made my notes all about proteins, considering that I only referenced my notes... maybe twice, and just to make sure I was correct (English and Math were different, because I had to write a 1-2 page essay using direct quotes as examples). The test proctor was surprised to see how much I could fit on my notes... and all in vain...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Hey guyz, I was scanning though the chatlogs and I found something pretty coll:
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 25, 2011, 09:07:06 AM[1:23 AM] vera: SFK, become the next Pope and rewrite the Bible.

[1:24 AM] vera: And rename it "The Adventures of Jesus and Friends".
So you can blame/praise Mashi for the abomination/beauteous beauty that is The Adventure of Jesus and Friends.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

BDS, I typed my already handwritten notes :P

And SFK Im blaming you because you're amazing and even though Mashi said it you're still amazing

SuperFireKirby

It was while I was telling Mashi all about God and Satan. It was the beginning of something sooper coll.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Guys history is an awesome subject.

Too bad it ends this year. D':

Dude

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 17, 2013, 05:40:41 AMGuys history is an awesome subject.

Too bad it ends this year. D':
wait the world is ending?

SuperFireKirby

<I'll give 25 internets to whoever can name the episode this is from.

MassiveMayhem

Someone should order me a pizza. lol
Kidding but seriously, I try to distract myself but I end up back to wanting pizza.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Shadoninja

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on January 17, 2013, 10:09:09 AMSomeone should order me a pizza. lol
Kidding but seriously, I try to distract myself but I end up back to wanting pizza.
I could make you pizza if you were in the area
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 17, 2013, 09:22:55 AM<I'll give 25 internets to whoever can name the episode this is from.

Uhm. Warriors of Kyoshi? Or that one where he's like "We can leanr it TOGETHERR" about waterbending with Katara?

SuperFireKirby

Well, it is from The Avatar Returns, but it's when he's talking about riding the hog monkeys. Because they don't like it when you ride them. And that's what makes it fun!

Bubbles

AHH I knew it was something like that. I think I got it confused when he was talking about the giant Koi fish

He never did ride the hog monkeys :(

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 17, 2013, 12:10:07 PMAHH I knew it was something like that. I think I got it confused when he was talking about the giant Koi fish

He never did ride the hog monkeys :(
Orrrr they just never put it in the show! HE HAD TO HAVE RIDDEN THEM. HE JUST HAD TO.