News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

SuperFireKirby

No cookies for me please. I'm a vegetarian. Not really ;D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Just a heads up:

As I type this I may/may not be getting into serious trouble, so if I disappear, then the worst has happened and I wont be on for a while.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

zahndy

Quote from: HugoMeister on August 10, 2008, 07:16:26 PMJust a heads up:

As I type this I may/may not be getting into serious trouble, so if I disappear, then the worst has happened and I wont be on for a while.
O.o ...wth
please delete this account

MetroidHunter26

OMG I got the most awesomest thing ever!!! I got a super awesome Super Mario Collecters Item Mario Action figure! Well it isn't realy an Action Figure more of a "Look how freaking detailed that mario is!" type thing and it's awesome! but I promised myself not to open it X( I'll take a pic of it later or so.

Davey

John Mcain has lady parts.  8)

Also I beat Super Metroid for the first time today. Now that I have done it I can say that it is an amazing game and I never want to play it again. But now I want to get like, Metroid Prime and stuff. Maybe they could do a new Metroid game in 2-D again. Those are my favorite kind.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

PseudoMario16

Quote from: HugoMeister on August 10, 2008, 08:17:23 PMPhew....im fine.....

~huge sigh of relief~
the hell...wtf would have happened... and y.... i may or may not want 2 know this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Jamaha

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 10, 2008, 08:02:33 PMJohn Mcain has lady parts.  8)

Also I beat Super Metroid for the first time today. Now that I have done it I can say that it is an amazing game and I never want to play it again. But now I want to get like, Metroid Prime and stuff. Maybe they could do a new Metroid game in 2-D again. Those are my favorite kind.
you need to play Zero Mission or Fusion if you want good 2-D Metroid Fun  8) and Prime is the best it had a Super Metroid Feel to it which I think is why everybody liked it so much (Like me)

ZeldaFan

GRR i wish my parents would just buy a car already! I'm sick of my mom having to drive me everywhere!!!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

generalmayo

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 11, 2008, 03:38:25 PMGRR i wish my parents would just buy a car already! I'm sick of my mom having to drive me everywhere!!!
it's usually you buying yourself a car instead of having other ppl buy you one...........

okay okay I get it

MetroidHunter26

Dang I have to rearrange my music library :P and it's a huge chore. I realy let my self go >__> it takes forever considering I now have more songs on my computer now.

eh wish me luck
*Dives in into bits and megabytes of music* It's OVER 4GIGA BYTES for god sakes!

Mike

Wait wait wait. You're going nuts over 4 gigs of music? I have 18 gigs.

MetroidHunter26

But there every where :| I found some music that I forgot I even had XP but I'm done now it's so neat :D ;D