News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

Brave just won best animated feature at the golden globes, beating out Frankenweenie, ParaNorman, AND Wreck-it-Ralph.

I have totally lost faith in these award ceremonies, Brave was a fairly good film but it wasn't even as good as Wreck-it-Ralph, let alone ParaNorman or Frankenweenie (the latter one being in my opinion the best of the bunch).

Kman96

So, I'm not the only one watching them?? A'ight.

I don't honestly care for the results, I'm just enjoying the show. Ahhhhhh, celebrities!
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 13, 2013, 06:54:49 PMBrave just won best animated feature at the golden globes, beating out Frankenweenie, ParaNorman, AND Wreck-it-Ralph.

I have totally lost faith in these award ceremonies, Brave was a fairly good film but it wasn't even as good as Wreck-it-Ralph, let alone ParaNorman or Frankenweenie (the latter one being in my opinion the best of the bunch).
I've only seen Brave (out of those films), and I agree with you; it was good, but not as good as the others.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 13, 2013, 06:54:49 PMBrave just won best animated feature at the golden globes, beating out Frankenweenie, ParaNorman, AND Wreck-it-Ralph.

Yeah, I was hoping Wreck-It Ralph would win, but Pixar alllllways gets the awards for animated features.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Brave won over Wreck-It-Ralph? Who decides these things >:(

Nebbles

I'm sad that Lincoln hasn't won anything yet. I need to see Daniel Day-Lewis' beautiful face grace my screen more.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 13, 2013, 07:36:42 PMBrave won over Wreck-It-Ralph? Who decides these things >:(
People who wish to make a majority of people mad, I would assume.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

But hey, Les Mis got best musical/comedy. I can dig that.

Kman96

Quote from: Nebbles on January 13, 2013, 07:38:33 PMI'm sad that Lincoln hasn't won anything yet. I need to see Daniel Day-Lewis' beautiful face grace my screen more.
There you go, Nebbles :)
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Kman96 on January 13, 2013, 07:51:11 PMThere you go, Nebbles :)

good god he's attractive and has a nice accent too

but yay!!!!

MassiveMayhem

I'm almost done watching Ao no Exorcist and I'm just all as;dlkfjaksefjaiasdlfkj.
I'm not even done and I WANT MORE.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.