News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Zunawe

For some reason, random girls (and only girls) at my school say hi to me and then giggle when I say hi back. Sometimes it's somebody I haven't talked to in a few years, and sometimes it's somebody that I've never met before. I was never really even good friends with any of the ones I know either. Maybe I'm just ignorant, but I have no idea what is going on.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

They're girls. We're not supposed to know what's going on.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

I suppose. It's just awkward when I realize I have absolutely no idea what inspired them to say hi.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Toby

One time I walked by these group of girls in the year below me and there were like 'Omg The Boy Who Cried Wolf got his hair cuuutt!!'

And like nothing was different about my hair, just an inch shorter or something just the usual and they noticed, like wut.

And yeh, The Boy Who Cried Wolf is totes my real name.

Kman96

Quote from: Zunawe on January 09, 2013, 03:51:54 PMFor some reason, random girls (and only girls) at my school say hi to me and then giggle when I say hi back. Sometimes it's somebody I haven't talked to in a few years, and sometimes it's somebody that I've never met before. I was never really even good friends with any of the ones I know either. Maybe I'm just ignorant, but I have no idea what is going on.
Go get 'em, tiger. ;)
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Either they're teasing you because you're cute or they're teasing you because you're weird.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Which is why I have no idea what it means. I'm in Marching Band, and I'm known to be smart, but nobody has ever told me I'm weird or cute. I don't care which, it just bothers me that I don't know.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Zunawe on January 09, 2013, 06:03:37 PMWhich is why I have no idea what it means. I'm in Marching Band, and I'm known to be smart, but nobody has ever told me I'm weird or cute. I don't care which, it just bothers me that I don't know.
It's band, band kids are just too cool for normal people to comprehend.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

KefkaticFanatic

^and if that is the case then it is probably the "teasing because you're weird" part

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 09, 2013, 07:17:53 PMIt's band, band kids are just too cool for normal people to comprehend.
This immediately made me think of the American Pie series. ::)

Deki

Voted #1 Favourite Arranger on NSM

blueflower999

^Why are so many spam accounts like this being created?  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Shadowkirby thinks he's funny. That's why the Doctor accounts and Mr. Saturn were, anyway.

Edit: looks like Social thinks he's funny this time though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.