News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 05, 2013, 11:25:39 PMSFK-Mart?
OBVIOUSLY. It is after all the SEXIEST store one could possibly shop at.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 05, 2013, 11:34:39 PMOBVIOUSLY. It is after all the SEXIEST store one could possibly shop at.
They closed the SFK-mart in Fairbanks... :( now it's just a big old building with an empty parking lot that nobody uses anymore...
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

SFK, I THINK KMAN IS CALLING YOU FAT. WHICH IS FUNNY BECAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER ANY KMAN-MART.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 06, 2013, 06:05:11 AMSFK, I THINK KMAN IS CALLING YOU FAT. WHICH IS FUNNY BECAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER ANY KMAN-MART.
Idont quite understand what you're getting at, but I'll tell you this. I wasn't suggesting the notion that anyone was fat, more like its just been a while, that's all.

As for Kman-Mart....*sigh* K-mart used to be one of many nicknames my friends called me. -.-
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Toby

QuoteAs for Kman-Mart....*sigh* K-mart used to be one of many nicknames my friends called me. -.-

K-mart? More like K-Fart!!!!! >.<

lol jk sorry

SlowPokemon

Waddle Bro

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 06, 2013, 08:41:34 AMI was joking.
So was I. :3
vvvv
Quote from: Kman96 on January 06, 2013, 08:36:19 AMI wasn't suggesting the notion that anyone was fat, more like its just been a while, that's all.
;) If ya know what I mean.
Party Hard!
[close]

Toby

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Kman96 on January 06, 2013, 08:36:19 AMI wasn't suggesting the notion that anyone was fat,
ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT OR SUMTHIN?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 06, 2013, 09:06:59 AM... Sorry for saying 'fart'?
The point is that me and basically every one I know (well) consider so-called "fart humor" very childish and immature. Therefore, it's hard to believe that kind of words come out from a mouth that belongs to a 15-year old boy.

No offense.

SuperFireKirby

He said he was sorry, he did not ask for what your supposed point was.

I mean seriously, K-Fart? THAT'S FUCKIN GENIUS. GIVE THE MAN A MEDAL, NOT A LECTURE ON YOUR IDIOTIC NOTIONS OF MATURITY.

Toby

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 06, 2013, 09:20:22 AMHe said he was sorry, he did not ask for what your supposed point was.

I mean seriously, K-Fart? THAT'S FUCKIN GENIUS. GIVE THE MAN A MEDAL, NOT A LECTURE ON YOUR IDIOTIC NOTIONS OF MATURITY.

Hehe, thanks SFK. I know, pffff who doesn't like the odd fart joke?

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 06, 2013, 09:20:22 AMHe said he was sorry, he did not ask for what your supposed point was.
He had a question mark in the end of his sentence, therefore I thought that I should explain what the point was. :P