The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 04, 2013, 06:07:26 AMHave I mentioned yet that my grandmother wrecked my car the other day?
Aaaaaaaand this is why we have retirement homes

SlowPokemon

Nah I'm exaggerating. She was backing out of the driveway (even though I told her I wanted to drive ::)) and backed right into a van, ruining the back of my car and also denting his van pretty bad. Guy was a moron though and was parking in an illegal spot, so she didn't get a ticket or anything but still ended up costing us $250 deductible for my car.

I just hope my insurance doesn't go up or anything because I wasn't even driving o_-
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Toby

I don't like travelling :(, don't get sick just after food feel dizzy, and if I'm eating ice cream while in the car it tastes like puke :(.

Jompa

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 04, 2013, 06:53:59 AMI don't like travelling :(, don't get sick just after food feel dizzy, and if I'm eating ice cream while in the car it tastes like puke :(.
Neh, boring, you're ordinary, I have no interest in ordinary people.
Unless you're a time traveler, an alien, an ESPer or a slider..? eh? eh? :)

dry.
Birdo for Smash

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: spitllama on January 03, 2013, 08:50:07 PMI always get extremely dizzy about an hour after skiing on the mountain. I can't tell if it's dehydration or the continuous altitude changes. Does anyone else experience consistent dizzy spells after very specific activities?

This means you are either malnourished or dehydrated.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on December 29, 2012, 04:21:33 PMHi JaMaHa
Hi Ruto
Hi Kefka
Hi Dude
Hi Saria
Hi Shado
Hi ETF
Hi Shadow
Hi Mashi
Hi Hugo
Hi Roz
Hi Slow
Hi SFK
Hi Deku
aaaand hello Zintendo!
If I didn't say hi to you, it's not because I don't love you hi  I just don't care:p  (I'm joking.)

hi

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

HugoMeister

nowhere in particular

oh god im having nsm feels

why

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Bubbles

Im cuddling with my cat and she just farted. I didnt know that cats could fart DX

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Bubbles

Kman96

Guys, Tweedle Dee died, January 5th, 2013, at 12:45 am. He was 2 months and 23 days old. Roy, unfortunately, must be dragged down with him. May they rest in peace.
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Your eardrum I presume?
also cometotinychat

ETFROXX