The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 03, 2013, 06:41:43 PMJesus that sounds scary
It could've been worse.

I kept thinking of that Russian train joke for some reason...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

How does air even get around the lung anyhow??  ??? Hope you feel better.

I always get extremely dizzy about an hour after skiing on the mountain. I can't tell if it's dehydration or the continuous altitude changes. Does anyone else experience consistent dizzy spells after very specific activities?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on January 03, 2013, 08:50:07 PMHow does air even get around the lung anyhow??  ??? Hope you feel better.

Pneumothorax is more common in tall, thin males, I believe (caused by blebs, I think). The doctor said that often, some people only get it once in their life, and never encounter the same problem again (unless they frequently travel in airplanes or are pilots, I believe?).

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 03, 2013, 08:59:22 PMGod dammit.
??? ?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

Quote from: spitllama on January 03, 2013, 08:50:07 PMI always get extremely dizzy about an hour after skiing on the mountain. I can't tell if it's dehydration or the continuous altitude changes. Does anyone else experience consistent dizzy spells after very specific activities?

Drinking water might help, but what you're experiencing reminds me of the times when I had to take a car up to an observatory...I forgot how high it was, but the observatory was on a mountain summit.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Submissions Page

Ruto

Yeah, their advice for dealing with that was to drink water. Lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Submissions Page

SuperFireKirby

[shameless self-promotion]

HEY HEY HEY GOOD LITTLE CHRISTIAN/JEWISH/MUSLIM BOY AND GIRLS! There's a new chapter of The Adventures of Jesus and Friends just waiting to be explored, so you can further your knowledge of everyone's favorite prophet, Abraham!

V JUST CLICK THE LINK BELOW V

[/shameless self-promtion]

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Fun(and random) fact: Monopoly can last over 12 hours until all of your opponents are broke.

SlowPokemon

Have I mentioned yet that my grandmother wrecked my car the other day?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I don't think you ever even mentioned you have a car. ::)

But in all seriousness, that sucks man. Is it, like, totaled?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!