The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

^oh gosh please no

EDIT: Epic post count number!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

1337 has become so skewed that it's not even understandable if you don't know what it is.

It's a shortened version of a misspelled word that has been turned into numbers that only kinda fit the letters.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

I swear, if someone takes Staff Roll from under me I will be annoyed as I have gotten someway through it.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: SocialFox on December 30, 2012, 07:49:35 PMI swear, if someone takes Staff Roll from under me I will be annoyed as I have gotten someway through it.
If it does happen, it's not that big of a deal, right? It's not like we're all in one big competition, we're a peaceful (most of the time) community. It's happened to a lot of us, and the best way to deal with it is to forget about it and move on. Better yet, you could make some headway with something new with any extra time you get.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BonusPwnage on December 30, 2012, 08:07:30 PMIf it does happen, it's not that big of a deal, right? It's not like we're all in one big competition, we're a peaceful (most of the time) community. It's happened to a lot of us, and the best way to deal with it is to forget about it and move on. Better yet, you could make some headway with something new with any extra time you get.

Exactly.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: Zunawe on December 30, 2012, 02:53:35 PMMy right thumb can only go straight out. My left thumb bends back another 90 degrees. The last joint, that is.
Ermergerd. Zernawer is my hand twin. D:
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Yugi

Quote from: BonusPwnage on December 30, 2012, 08:07:30 PMIf it does happen, it's not that big of a deal, right? It's not like we're all in one big competition, we're a peaceful (most of the time) community. It's happened to a lot of us, and the best way to deal with it is to forget about it and move on. Better yet, you could make some headway with something new with any extra time you get.
Yes, but I will be annoyed that I went so far into a song just to get beaten by someone else.

Clanker37

Quote from: SocialFox on December 30, 2012, 09:05:58 PMYes, but I will be annoyed that I went so far into a song just to get beaten by someone else.
So? I've had an arrangement already completed and posted for months, and yet someone else did it and got onto the site before me. You learn to deal with it. And aim not to make the same mistake as that person. And investigate the song on the site before you even begin.

Olimar12345

Usually the one with better quality gets on the site.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

So the moral of the story is if someone does an arrangment before you it's a good thing.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Happy New Year and see you guys on the Valentine's Day!
Gonna miss you. :3

PS: Doodle, Olimar, Sheikah and Jub will get a very super special New Year Swapnote tomorrow! ;)

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 31, 2012, 04:07:57 AMHappy New Year and see you guys on the Valentine's Day!
Gonna miss you. :3

PS: Doodle, Olimar, Sheikah and Jub will get a very super special New Year Swapnote tomorrow! ;)
See ya.