News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palagerini

heh freshfest is tomorrow.... and all my friends are in band ....  :-\ the band get's to play our fight song (which is pretty dumb),sweet child o mine (lucky), black magic woman (luckier), and some other song... i'm either gonna have to sit with teh gay tennis players (yes there's alot of gay guys in tennis unfortunely.. ='... or attempt to sit with someone i don't know =/. which reminds me... i need to keep my grip on the soap in the showers during tennis and NOT drop the soap.. otherwise... well need i say?
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

zahndy

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on August 06, 2008, 12:43:34 PMI'm so heppy! I'm going to band practice this week to 2 - 3 so My weeks are frigin awesome! I get to see all of my friends and it's a blast.
cool pic and sig ^^,
please delete this account

PseudoMario16

yayyy its my 400th post!!!
plus, i think the god hates band... heres why- ok, today, we were outside for practice, and it was friggin HOT AND HUMID!!!! and then, right as practice is over, it starts pouring down rain,and there were barely any clouds b4!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Davey

Gooch

I enjoy band camp well enough. SUre, its not a walk in the park and i often let fly a few unmentionable words but i like it. Oh, we got our schedules today for school, i have AP European History (yay ;D) i also have acc. biology, acc. English IIA, Symphonic Band...all of the smart classes available (except math, you damn school-board commies!)

random_goldfish

When I was a senior in highschool my school had actually run out of math classes for me to take, haha.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

ZeldaFan

LOL

i'm not taking math anymore. It's not required to take it all 4 high school years. I suck at it, so i don't care.
Plus, the type of career i would go into might only involve up to Algebra 2. I've had Calculus, so it doesn't matter.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

random_goldfish

I have to take Calculus in college...and I already have taken it but I didn't test out of it because I missed my test date...so I'm in trig...which I took four years ago...boo...I'll take a nap. My school ran out of classes for me because in middle school I had already taken classes up to advanced algebra.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Purple1222119

My thought of the moment? Hmmm....
This topic is loooong!
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Harvest on July 23, 2008, 02:29:25 PMTracking number     
Ship date    
   Jul 21, 2008    
Estimated delivery    
   Jul 23, 2008 by 5:00 PM    

Not here?  What the happy

Jul 23, 2008       6:04 AM     

Int'l shipment release      

MISSISSAUGA, ON     

Ok, I understand its coming from California, but if it was in Mississauga at 6am, where the happy is it?  Thats only a few hours away and if you left at 6 am and its now past 5pm you had 11 happy hours to get this to my door.

happy you Fedex.  I hate all shipping companies, except Purolator, which is Canadian, they're cheap, fast, and they've got their happy together.

UPS cost my 30 dollars to ship to California (a big happy you to EVGA Tech for not covering the cost, you shipped me the piece of happy product, you should be paying happyholes).  They took 5 happy days to get it there.  Purolator took like 3.  I should have used Purolator, but some companies seem to have problems with it (or so they told me, bullhappy) and requested UPS or Fedex.  happy both of these companies.

If you tell me by 5pm it better happy have been here by 5pm.

The following companies suck:
EVGA
UPS
Fedex

I fixed it.  :P  Seriously, people here, stop droping F-bombs everywhere.  It's getting out of hand...also, it clearly says in the rules, MARK NSFW AS NSFW.  a-duh.

KefkaticFanatic

Fuck is not NSFW.  We aren't in elementary school.  This is an internet forum, not a babysitting group for toddlers.

NSFW would be a giant penis or something.

me irl
[close]

zahndy

please delete this account

Davey

NSFW = Not Safe For Work but it also means anywhere you could get in trouble for inappropriate stuff. (School, around parents, etc.)

Palagerini

heh i watch saturday night live... there's nothing that's too inapropiate to me =P

oh and today the band played at this freshman thing for our school.. they didn't play black magic woman -.- ... and the arrangement of sweet child o mine sucked... it was basically the treble instruments were playing the lyrics and the base were playing whole notes and half notes... but other than that they were really good.. although i guess they'll get better after marching season is over and they can focus on music and not marching...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.