The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SocialFox on December 27, 2012, 07:11:23 PMI won't go away until over half the forum wants me to go away.
i support this idea

Jompa

Quote from: Roz~ on December 27, 2012, 08:36:24 PMHoly crap why didn't I watch Higrurashi no Naku Koro Ni sooner that show is great
Season 1 is AMAAAAZZZIIIINGG - IT'S SO CONFUSING!!!!!! :DDD
Season 2 IS EVEN BETTERRR!!!!!!!!!

That's it, I'm gonna re-watch it.. thanx for reminding me of this great anime.
But holy crap those cicadas are annoying as fuck..

...just to continue:
Season 3 is awful.....
Season 4 is so bad, i didn't watch it trough...... D:

Whatever, the two first seasons are still amazzzzingggnggng.:)

Quote from: Nebbles on December 27, 2012, 08:37:08 PMIt's such a good anime, and a brilliant mindscrew.
My mind was brutally, brutally raped.
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

LMAO my mother(=Waddle's mother) just called me and asked who is *Ruto's real name*(apparently your letter has arrived in Finland =D), apparently she's worried why Waddle got a letter from NY(we got the same name, so she thought he got it). She started asking all these questions who is she/he, is it something illegal or is Ruto some sort of drug dealer(really! xDDDDDD)

That was so hilarious xDDDDDDD

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

I read mine(<3), but I'm going to the mail today to post FSM's.

FSM-Reapr

Oh, can you make it a package and send some Tutti Frutti Passion bags to me? That would be awesome.

They're my favorite candy! :D

Clanker37

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 28, 2012, 05:07:43 AMLMAO my mother(=Waddle's mother) just called me and asked who is *Ruto's real name*(apparently your letter has arrived in Finland =D), apparently she's worried why Waddle got a letter from NY(we got the same name, so she thought he got it). She started asking all these questions who is she/he, is it something illegal or is Ruto some sort of drug dealer(really! xDDDDDD)

That was so hilarious xDDDDDDD
xD

That reminds me of when we did that postcard thing last year. When all your postcards came in my Dad was like that. Except he thought you were all rapists! xD
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha*turnsandcheckswindow*

Ruto

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 28, 2012, 08:23:00 AMI read mine(<3), but I'm going to the mail today to post FSM's.

Great! Sorry about the lack of drugs, but you all know the situation in the border these days, lol.

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 28, 2012, 08:31:26 AMxD

That reminds me of when we did that postcard thing last year. When all your postcards came in my Dad was like that. Except he thought you were all rapists! xD
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha*turnsandcheckswindow*

XDDDDDD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 28, 2012, 05:07:43 AMShe started asking all these questions who is she/he, is it something illegal or is Ruto some sort of drug dealer(really! xDDDDDD)
Quote from: Ruto on December 28, 2012, 08:33:13 AMGreat! Sorry about the lack of drugs, but you all know the situation in the border these days, lol.
So it's true! :o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

dahans

Tomorrow I am moving in my new flat! :D:D:D

Hopefully I will find more time then... :)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Yugi

Quote from:  Instruction manual for Civ VThe first time you play Civ V: Gods and Kings, an active internet connection will be required. Any time thereafter, you will only need an active Internet connection if you wish to play any Multiplayer games, purchase official DLC or browse for Mods
Wait, so after the first time I play the game, I can just turn the internet off to play.

Is that right?

KefkaticFanatic

yes, but why would you want to turn the internet off .-.

me irl
[close]

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 29, 2012, 08:59:52 AMOh and Rubber Switch, because ya know, rubber is my best friend, if you know what I mean. ;)
Rubber does not conduct electricity. :P It is helpful to avoid electric shocks that may or may not come from the switches. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber