News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

My greeting is "Biatch" and I do this joke when I ride my bicycle and someone says that, I go like

NA-AAH GURL YOU DID JUST NOT SAY THAT GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE

Bubbles

Yugi

I'm really a boy, I just changed my gender to confuse you.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Jub3r7

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 27, 2012, 06:51:46 PMAnd Shadow, please stop being mean. Leave SocialFox alone.
I think he was mostly joking, but yeah
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Holy crap why didn't I watch Higrurashi no Naku Koro Ni sooner that show is great
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Quote from: Roz~ on December 27, 2012, 08:36:24 PMHoly crap why didn't I watch Higrurashi no Naku Koro Ni sooner that show is great

It's such a good anime, and a brilliant mindscrew.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

the_last_sheikah

GOD DANG IT!!! HOW DID I MISS AN ENTIRE SEX JOKE CONVERSATION!!!! AUGH!!! THOSE ARE THE BEST AND I MISSED IT!!!!!!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on December 27, 2012, 08:37:08 PMIt's such a good anime, and a brilliant mindscrew.

Haha yeah, it really is! It's been on my to watch list for a while and now I finally have time to watch and omg I already love that show so much
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 27, 2012, 08:40:40 PMGOD DANG IT!!! HOW DID I MISS AN ENTIRE SEX JOKE CONVERSATION!!!! AUGH!!! THOSE ARE THE BEST AND I MISSED IT!!!!!!

It wasnt so much of a conversation as Fsm making TZP feel awkward :D

the_last_sheikah

Still, I missed it.  I could have made it so much more awkward...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!