News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

hm, I remember at one point I was really into dragon ball z.  I think it was some guy that may or may not have been green and was pretty much unstoppable..  I remember he killed an entire army or something and then somebody wished for them to come back to life or something.

:|
-

Davey

The Best Marching Band recording you will ever hear EVER. - A.k.a "Open Up Wide" - Bill Chase, our opener for this season. That is our epic recording. AMAZING. Idk why the DJ that recorded us decided to do the Mark time at the beginning, but it's probably so we could practice the song at home. I was on first trumpet by the way, YES, AS A FRESHMAN. GOD KNOWS WHY.

Gooch

That sounds almost too jazzy for Marching Band. If i can get the CD i'll post our opener (its like 4 minutes long, and or entire show is something close to 10 apparently not including the much desired Pre-Show that they want to do very badly).

Davey

Quote from: Gooch on August 05, 2008, 08:04:16 PMThat sounds almost too jazzy for Marching Band.

When I am spending 13 hours a day practicing that to a level of that perfection, I don't need any fucking criticism.

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

ZeldaFan

OOOOOOHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

My parents are buying  me a car next week!!!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!
It'll prob be a crappy grandma car, but at least it'll be something!!!!1!!!one!!

I'll post a pic when i get it!!!!!!!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nakah

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 05, 2008, 08:34:27 PM*Explicit Image*

Overreaction. This considered NSFW? It was criticism to the song, not your spending of time to perfect it.

Davey

Quote from: Nakah on August 05, 2008, 09:26:19 PM
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 05, 2008, 08:34:27 PM*Explicit Image*

Overreaction. This considered NSFW? It was criticism to the song, not your spending of time to perfect it.

How many people have the time to look at this kind of junk at school or work? Honestly. That's why we don't have to put NSFW on stuff [on this website, there is no rule], and if it is really that bad, then you shouldn't post it at all. Now the middle finger, that isn't so bad compared to other stuff on the intarwebs. But I'll just save concerto some time and take it out myself.

Nakah

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 05, 2008, 09:37:28 PMHow many people have the time to look at this kind of junk at school or work? Honestly. That's why we don't have to put NSFW on stuff [on this website, there is no rule], and if it is really that bad, then you shouldn't post it at all. Now the middle finger, that isn't so bad compared to other stuff on the intarwebs. But I'll just save concerto some time and take it out myself.

I was focusing more on the criticism part, but alright though.

zahndy

please delete this account

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Palagerini

*steals chocolate from Germany after it is blown up*
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

ZeldaFan

I am so bored.

Hopefully my cousins will go to Zion Nat'l Park or something...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

MetroidHunter26

I'm so heppy! I'm going to band practice this week to 2 - 3 so My weeks are frigin awesome! I get to see all of my friends and it's a blast.