News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Has anyone else noticed that if you look at posts from back when the site was recovered in 2008, the "crew," as you could say, back then was totally different than the people who hang around the site today. The only remaining people I can really see are Dude, Jamaha, Kefka, SFK, Roz, Olimar (kinda), anyone else? It makes me kinda wonder where all those other guys ran off too, and if I might ever lose some of you guys who I know and love. NEVER LEAVE NSM!

I'M GOING TO BECOME LIKE RIVER SONG AND UPLOAD MYSELF ONTO THE SITE, PRESERVING ME FOR ALL OF ETERNITY.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Kman, please never leave :P

But it has been 4 whole years

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Kman96 on December 14, 2012, 07:42:46 PMI'M GOING TO BECOME LIKE RIVER SONG AND UPLOAD MYSELF ONTO THE SITE, PRESERVING ME FOR ALL OF ETERNITY.
KMan96.exe
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Shadoninja

Yugi

Am I the only one who has noticed Shado's new avatar.

Shadoninja

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 14, 2012, 11:51:01 PMHohoho it's a Shadoninja Christmas!
WRONG! IT'S THE TIME OF YEAR WHEN EVERYONE'S AVATAR HAS TO HAVE A SANTA HAT OR ELSE YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY VOLUNTEERED FOR THE DUNK TANK WITH SHARKS.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 14, 2012, 11:52:40 PMWRONG! IT'S THE TIME OF YEAR WHEN EVERYONE'S AVATAR HAS TO HAVE A SANTA HAT OR ELSE YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY VOLUNTEERED FOR THE DUNK TANK WITH SHARKS.
I assure you; there is a hat under this helmet. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

Jamaha

Quote from: Kman96 on December 14, 2012, 07:42:46 PMHas anyone else noticed that if you look at posts from back when the site was recovered in 2008, the "crew," as you could say, back then was totally different than the people who hang around the site today. The only remaining people I can really see are Dude, Jamaha, Kefka, SFK, Roz, Olimar (kinda), anyone else? It makes me kinda wonder where all those other guys ran off too, and if I might ever lose some of you guys who I know and love. NEVER LEAVE NSM!

I'M GOING TO BECOME LIKE RIVER SONG AND UPLOAD MYSELF ONTO THE SITE, PRESERVING ME FOR ALL OF ETERNITY.

That tends to happen with online communities. If we look waaaay back I'm probably the only one left of the original crew. Of course I'm kinda stuck with this site anyway.

spitllama

Quote from: Jamaha on December 15, 2012, 05:29:04 AMOf course I'm kinda stuck with this site anyway.

It is your baby. And no matter how many times if poops, barfs, and spits at you...

YOU MUST LOVE IT
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012