News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Nobody has ever used my name for anything. If you search Zunawe in Google, the first thing that will come up is my arrangements page, then my dead YouTube account, and then a bunch of random things. A lot of them have Zuna and we next to each other. (i.e. At Zuna, we strive. . .)

I'm not sure why I felt that needed saying.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Jompa

1. Has its roots in the Buddhist faith.
2. The allegorical father figure in a lesbian relationship. Most often referred to by young adopted chinafolk.
Momma and Jampa

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jompa

Jompa's a lesbian.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 11, 2012, 02:41:09 PMJompa

2. The allegorical father figure in a lesbian relationship. Most often referred to by young adopted chinafolk.
Momma and Jampa

Jompa's a lesbian.
^mmd

Bubbles

Momma and Jampa

Jompa's a lesbian.
Haha great.

And 2 people stole my name, including the 7689 at the end, which I COMPLETELY made up. Some person from Australia and someone in Texas. I had to make some crap Skype name and now it pisses me off too much to use it

MoboMoga

I'm SO sure I created the name Forever 21 for something, and they just stole it. I was like wtf

Yugi

My username was a random word mashup.

And Now people think I stole it from MARDEK RPG (Which is actully pretty good, look at the OST).

SuperFireKirby

Hey SocialFox, what's your avatar from? Because it looks insanely Level 5-ish.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 11, 2012, 08:16:37 PMHey SocialFox, what's your avatar from? Because it looks insanely Level 5-ish.
How can you not know who Vivi is!?!?  >:(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Meh, I never really got into Final Fantasy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Momma and Jampa

Jompa's a lesbian.
A male lesbian, that is..
Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

My real name on Urban Dictionary comes up with such self-esteem boosting results. XD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jompa

Quote from: Nebbles on December 12, 2012, 02:05:53 PMMy real name on Urban Dictionary comes up with such self-esteem boosting results. XD
Everyone's names do that - I even have a double name, and it still works :P
Birdo for Smash

Roz~

My friends and I were bored in class and we all looked up our names in Urbandictionary. I remember feeling like Nebbles, after looking up both my name and Roz =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Well yeah, but it's still nice, even if it's a website calling me pretty and lovely and whatnot.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel