News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 07, 2012, 11:49:42 AMPersona 4, Shadow of the Colossus, and DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2
DEFINITELY NEEDS MORE DARK CLOUD 2
I am disappointed in you SFK. >:(

Dark Cloud 2 is da best

the_last_sheikah

Story time, I accidentally had Gatorade come out my nose today.
So because of scheduling conflict, I actually got to sit down and eat lunch with my friends.  So I'm eating, and my friend Dom starts quoting this video, I take a sip of my drink, he say one of the lines, and I just bust up laughing, the Gatorade went half way down my throat and then back out through my nose, yuck.
Here's the video, old but gold, NSFW, watch at own risk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cGK2rM1PxY
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 07, 2012, 01:35:54 PMDEFINITELY NEEDS MORE DARK CLOUD 2
I am disappointed in you SFK. >:(

Dark Cloud 2 is da best
OMG YOU'VE PLAYED THE GREATEST GAME IN EXISTENCE TOO??? WELCOME TO THE COOLEST NSM MEMBERS EVUR CLUB!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 07, 2012, 10:58:52 AMAny Professor Layton game, Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors.
Quote from: Roz~ on December 07, 2012, 09:56:27 AMHave you played Radiant Historia? Not only is the soundtrack superb, but it's one of the best (the best in my opinion) RPG for the NDS.
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 07, 2012, 11:49:42 AMPersona 4, Shadow of the Colossus, and DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2 DARK CLOUD 2
Will take your advice.

Is it just me or is it only christianity that gets insulted by people. I do find more weird religions out there.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 07, 2012, 09:49:41 PMOMG YOU'VE PLAYED THE GREATEST GAME IN EXISTENCE TOO??? WELCOME TO THE COOLEST NSM MEMBERS EVUR CLUB!
Dark... Cloud... 2?? ???
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SocialFox on December 08, 2012, 03:18:54 PMIs it just me or is it only christianity that gets insulted by people. I do find more weird religions out there.
It's a lot easier to take shots at a bigger target. And Christianity has roughly 33% of the world following it, so there's that.

Really it's the monotheistic are the easy ones to insult, because they're kinda...the worst I suppose. I mean, when's the last time you heard about people being killed in the name of Buddism or Jainism?

Hopefully didn't offend anyone there and I won't insight an idiotic religion flame war. Oh wait, I'd have to mention gay people somewhere for that to happen.

...damn it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SocialFox on December 08, 2012, 03:18:54 PMIs it just me or is it only christianity that gets insulted by people. I do find more weird religions out there.

You're kidding, right? And who are you to say a specific religion is weird?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Yugi

Well, when looking around I did find some (small) religions that are much more odd than Christianity.

SuperFireKirby

Actually now that a much smarter person mentioned it, I'm wondering kinda that too. Example of a "weird" religion please? I'll go first:

Christianity: All-powerful guy named God has a son, who is actually him but not really but actually is. And then the son dies to save every other person, and it's kinda his dad's fault, but his dad s actually him but kinda not really yes. The son comes back to life and flies into heaven to meet his dad/himself. Also, this son was white, despite his heritage and geographical location indicating the complete opposite. Also, a fat man in red suit comes and delivers gifts around the world to the son's followers near the winter solstice, which is supposed to be the son's birthday but really isn't. Also, there's a sentient bunny. With eggs. Also, God loves you, but if you're bad he's gonna burn you with fire for all eternity. Because loves hurts. And God loves you ALOT.[/roughest summary of Christianity evur]

spitllama

The Easter Bunny came before Christianity. It was part of a pagan festival to celebrate spring. Santa has nothing to do with Christianity beyond Saint Nicholas' reputation for being giving. To religious folk now, they've simply become atheist-attempts at enjoying religious holidays.

I really wouldn't describe Christianity with those figures.. even by the most vague descriptions.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

I can't find the exact link for my example, it was something FSM mentioned.

Let's leave it here, I don't want to start a flame war.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SocialFox on December 09, 2012, 12:31:18 AMI can't find the exact link for my example, it was something FSM mentioned.
So you're saying that FSM has insulted Christianity?

Or FSM has mentioned a weird religion? That would be easy; FSM.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 09, 2012, 12:39:44 AMOr FSM has mentioned a weird religion? That would be easy; FSM.
This.

Making a different topic now. Default mouses on laptops are annoying.

FSM-Reapr

Managed to sneak in here for 2 minutes. Don't tell anyone.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash